PIA-Airhostess-abusing-passengerA video of a PIA Air Hostess went viral in which she is using abusive language, her exact name has not been revealed. She had an argument with a male passenger on which she reacted in such a shameful way. PIA has a long list of issues and scandals attached to it.

Pakistan International Airline (PIA) is state owned flight carrier operating internationally and also linking major Pakistani cities.  PIA came into being in 1946 as Oriental Airways and then in 1955 as Pakistan International Airlines Corporation.

Headquartered at Jinnah International Airport Karachi. PIA’s current fleet consists of 28 Aircrafts which are used for the domestic and International Operations. PIA serves at 36 International Destinations in 28 different countries, stretching Asia through Europe and North America.

Government of Pakistan has 87% shareholding in PIAC and the remaining 13% is owned by private shareholders. Some new aircrafts are on order and the delivery is awaited which will help PIA to smooth their operations. Many issues still remain unresolved due to the lack of finances this includes purchase of new fuel efficient aircrafts. Watch video