Jobs At Kay 2 TV Channel

The Kay 2 television channel is Islamabad based organization. They took off their journey in August 7, 2008. It is credited for being the first ever multi-lingual Pakistani channel. The family oriented channel contributes to entertaining the viewers majorly along with informing the masses. The captivating transmission is pioneered by skilled team members including the anchors, producers, cameraman, operational people and others.

The channel airs diverse content ranging from dramas to comedy shows, documentaries, animations, reality based, and talk shows. It is a complete family channel which content is formulated for all age member groups and genders. Kay 2 lays emphasis on promoting national values, music, art and culture.

Few of its programs include morning show, Kay 2 Seher Mishi Kay Sath, Aj Di Gal, PAMIR, Ji Karan, Chandni Chowk, Jhoomar, Baidaar Pakistan. Kay 2 TV Channel, the emerging channel in the electronic media invite the fresh, experienced empowered candidates with talent and professional skills to become part of their organization. Individuals with potential and seeking positions of their respective choice are encouraged to apply online at:

Those interested can contact the channel at following details and address:

Address: Plot No. 90-A, Street- 14, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Phone No: 92-51-4102290-4
www.webmaster@kay2.tv

1. shah faisal says:

i m accociate producer in dawn news chanell and also a cameraman and content writer i know about live and recorded production i am from hazara and i m doing for hazara…… i’ll wait for reply

2. Ashbar jadoon says:

I am X principal of a school, content writer, social worker,excellent communicator,excellent skill of debating on every topic.I want to express my views my ideas on a channel that belongs to us,my residence is in kakul ,hazara.. I will wait for your favour and reply, thanks

3. waseem rafiq says:

Main SNGPL main job karta hun aur main koi b programe host karna chahta hun cont#03125928251(Abbottabad)

4. Atta Mohammad says:

Mein Kay2 Channel ki liye free B-G MUSIC dina cha hata ho.contact no 03135813000

5. Osama Hashmi says:

Woulb be my pleasure to join you

6. Sijeel jani says:

Main b k2 join karna chahta hun.

7. Raja Temoor says:

i want to join k2 tv my contect number is 0314-5979911

8. Muhammad Attiq says:

Graduate in Human Resource Management (HRM) from University of Central Punjab(UCP)

i want to apply for job at Waqt News TV Channel

Currently open any vacancy

Contact me at
    Cell Ph. 03225484418
    Email ID: Muhammadattiq90@gmail.com
    Skype Name M.attiq90

9. Asif Khan says:

Assalam o Alaikum! Dear Sir meri age 24 years he or mein media ki Job ka khwahish mand hun agr aap mjhe ek moqa den to apni salahiyaton ka bharpoor istemal krunga INN SHAA ALLAH… From: Karachi fb ID: facebook.com/asifkaif786, email: asifkaif@hotmail.com, Cell: 03009023733

10. Aamir Ali says:

Mujy kay2 media ke joas chaiy apny valliage ma he
    My contact number is 03430567263

11. Dr.Malik Asif says:

I am a journlist .now work in Dubai daily kainaat international news resident editor
    I work with u in k2 tv please join me

12. Mian Abubakar says:

i never hosted a programme in TV or RADIO inspite of this i can prove myself a best host .SO IF U want a competent host for your programme.And if u want to make your channel different than ohter then u can contact me 03314284347.

13. jawad swati says:

muy acting ka shoaq ha main apka channel join karna chata ho from mansehra

14. jawad swati says:

03145204132 mera contact no ha

15. sonia khan says:

i have done BBA (hons) major is HRM frm NUML so i want to apply in ur channel kindly contact me thankx

16. Nasir Rasheed says:

Assalam o Alaikum! Dear Sir meri age 24 years he or mein media ki Job ka khwahish mand hun. mjy accting ka bth shok ha. ma DAEWOO ma Steward ki job krta hu . Cont# 0314-5037382

17. Ahsaan says:

I am a student or college i want to join your chanel kay2 in managment or singing,hosting or modeling.. i have no expirience but i want to do… And I am from hazara Abbotabad…
    please give response

18. Ahsaan ullah khan jadoon says:

please give response

Id: ahsaankhan847@gmail.com

mobile:03072556847

19. Ahsaan ullah khan jadoon says:

I am a student of college i want to join your chanel kay2 in managment or singing,hosting or modeling.. i have no expirience but i want to do… And I am from hazara Abbotabad…
    please give response

Id: ahsaankhan847@gmail.com

mobile:03072556847

20. Shabbir Hussain says:

From wah Cantt.Disst. Rwp Teh.Taxila

21. Shabbir Hussain says:

i am a professional Photographer And Video Editor

22. Kaleem Al Haque says:

Having many many talents in both electronic and printing media wish to offer my services in karachi, was Abroad, Banker, highly professional, very richest merchandising experiences i am keeping talent to make sponsors for your financing, well qualified and fully matured in Marketing, Acting, singing, recites , News maker, family dramas producer, Promoter, worked in PTV And A-Plus Tv Channel, my Best friend was Late Jamshaied Ansari, Also Arabic literate hope to be revert me soon. thanks,

best regards,

K.A.Haque

23. Zeeshan ur Rehman says:

Dear sir i want to job your channel. jang news me job kar chuka hon thanks, cont. 03212450008

24. M.Asghar Niazi says:

I want job media coverage in mianwali city

25. tayyab rehman says:

assalam o alaikum kay 2 tv my name is tayyab rehman mujhe acting ka bhoot shok ha or bhoot achi kar be lata hun ma apnay school 1st aya hun acting ma pleaseeeeeeeeee mujhe ek moka day pleaseeeeeeee my contact num 03465611686

26. tayyab rehman says:

please sir please ma wait karu ga

27. tayyab rehman says:

i live in abbottabad

28. Mian Fiaz Ahmad 03214935592 says:

Curriculum Vitae
    FIAZ AHMAD
    Address: PEER NASIR P/O Harbance Pura Lahore Cantt.

CAREER Biography & Objective:
    To apply my skills and experience in a challenging environment to except challenging & responsible position where potentials, capabilities, experience, knowledge & artistically skills can be utilized gainfully and opportunities exist for further professional growth..

Personal Profile:
    Ø Father’s Name Haji Muhammad Hussain
    Ø Date of birth 08-10-1985
    Ø Religion Islam
    Ø Nationality Pakistani
    Ø Gender Male
    Ø Martial status Married
    Ø CNIC # 35201-4956893-7
    Ø Domicile Lahore
    Cell # +92-321-4935592/ 0321-6493163
    Gmail Address. mfskon@gmail.com & facebook=fayyaz.ahmed.042
    Education:
    Metric; 2004 Lahore Board
    Experience:
    Ø 6 months experience in Ever Ready in 2003.
    Ø 18 months in Media Vision Production Lahore in 2003-04.
    Ø 12 months in S.S.TV Production Lahore in 2004-05.
    Ø Video Tech Media Solutions 2005-09 in Karachi
    Ø Aplus TV From to Lahore date 2010-2011
    Interest:
    ü Visiting Different Cities in Pakistan
    ü Playing Cricket & Photographer
    Language skills: / ;I can speak and Understand /Urdu, English, Punjabi.

COMMERCIAL AS AN ASSISTANT CAMERAMAN:

Information Minister (Pak) Ch Shujat Hussain
    Chief Minister of Pakistan Ch. Pervez Elahi
    Singer Saira Arsahad
    Actor Drama Faisal Qureshi
    Singer Shahzad Roy

COMMERCIALS AS A CAMERAMAN:

Steam Fish Power (Karachi)
    PP Ring (Lahore)
    Olper’s Linking Shoot (Karachi)
    Dalda Ka Dastarkhwan (Karachi)
    Advance Telecom Mobile Zone & United (Karachi)

MUSICAL SHOW’S AS A CAMERAMAN:

Lux Style Awards 2005.
    Lux Style Awards Sonny Ericsson 2006.
    DHL Awards 2005.
    Sonny Ericsson, Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi.
    Indus Style Awards Karachi.
    ARY Music Show M Live, Karachi, Lahore.
    Jazz Music Show.
    Warid Music.
    Standard Chartered Ban Awards Show Karachi
    City Bank Style Show Karachi.
    PP Ring Music Show, Lahore.
    China Center Music Show (Lahore)

DRAMAS AS A CAMERAMAN:

Aurat Khani Indus
    Menglish For ARY
    Karachi Haay For ARY

PROGRAM:

Krishma, Karachi, Lahore Sahiwal For PTV World
    Ramzan-Ul-Mubarak Islami Program Labiak TV
    Forhim For TV One
    Koi Hai Jo Hamay Hasaye for Geo TV
    Rexona Ideal Karachi
    Koei He Jo Hmay Hasai Karachi, Multan,
    Lahore For Geo TV

DOCUMENTARIES AS A CAMERAMAN:

Pakistan AIR Force (PAF) (Karachi, Islamabad, Pindi, Peshawar, Resalpur)
    Museum Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
    Freedom Raley Race Gawadar (2005-2006)
    Balochistan City Quetta
    Karachi City Maholiyat
    Adwans Telicom
    Earth Quake Done By (2005)

(Refernces will be furnished on demand)

29. Mohd Kamal ishaq Awan says:

i m govt servant In technical college & i 24 years old my cost is Awan (Peshori) i want to act in your channel with out any peyment

30. Mukhtar Ahmed says:

I want to apply a job at your channel as a news reorter.i.have done my BD English