Various Jobs in Samaa TV Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad Offices

Jobs at Samaa TVSAMAA is Pakistan’s first private satellite news channel that gives live transmission at the same time from five cities of Pakistan which consist on Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta and Peshawar. SAMAA Channel takes responsible, perfect and timely reporting has created it the voice of Pakistani people and has gained it marvelous appreciation and many national and global awards of the highest honesty to put in to its extraordinary reliability as a responsible media entity.

SAMAA over the years has been providing reliable news and neutral current affairs comments with no political association or concealed program. SAMAA has a wide-ranging network of journalists both within the country and outside Pakistan with shape of the art studios and connect facilities in the whole countries where SAMAA’s specialized and knowledgeable team make sure well-timed broadcast of information in a precise manner round the clock.

SAMAA is known to be the leading channel functioning on ground-breaking journalism initiatives that provides user made content through its iSAMAA citizen journalism platform which facilitates the common man to get active part in sharing different news and content with the world.

Saama Tv always provides opportunities to fresh comers and as well as experienced employees. Saama TV opens Jobs. Now you have the chance to be the part of growing News Channel.

Interested candidates send their resume at careers@saama.tv

1. fatima says:

Sir,I am interested in Islamic programs.i have strong communicable skills.i prefer program in moharram as a host.#03346098157

2. IFTIKHAR AHMED says:

assalam walikum sir
    sir mara name IFTIKHAR AHMED hai sir manay electrical ma deploma kia hai 3yera ka muj ko job ki boht zarurat hai so plz sir maray lea koi job ho tu plz call me my contact num 03443039894.

3. ghulam nabi says:

Aslam o Alaikum sir,
    I want do the job in samaa news as a anchor person and it’s my big wish that’s I do it and I m hoping ma kohlu balochistan sa hu ma ek web deziner hu plz sir join me my contats number ye ha 03317291894

4. NAVEED ANJUM says:

i am naveed anjum….i pass my B.A exams in 2014…i want to a job as a REPORTER…plz contact me as soon as possible…..MOB: 03328566607,03155550400

5. Mujahid Ali Ali says:

Ma Kam karna chat hu sub Kam karta hu ma 03152210337

6. Sohail Malik says:

Sir i am from dera ghazi khan. . . .it is city of crime . . . I am student of bsc i want to get job as reporter and i hope you will understand . . . I have best debater skills and oral confidence plz cntct me for reporter . . . .actually i am fond to become a reporter otherwise i have my own busines of car dealing my own showroom plz contact me

7. adil shah says:

sir am from karachi ,done master in URDU from kU

8. Rizwan says:

Hello sir my name Rizwan my last job to chase up mall administration officer experience 4 year and plz me job need me to sand CV my number 03432507650 my email rizwanrkkc235@gmail.com

9. Hafiz Ahtasham Ali says:

Assalam O Alaikum,

Respected sir,

i have 2 years experience as a computer operator, Acccountant.

Skill & Abilities

windows & softwere installation,

Typing, browsing, searching & many more..

I Need Job.

cell no. 03408325880

Best regards to all of you…

10. Sohail khan says:

I’m looking for a job please give me a chance for this opportunity #03122390291 or email address : sohail2happy@gmail.com

11. Shahbaz khan says:

A/Salam.
    Sir I am student of FSc ..
    I don’t afoord my college hostel and tuaion expensive sir plzz if there any suitable job in smaa TV in Islamabad then first contact me am also good in acting . sir this is my phone no.
    0317 8179030

12. nazia rasheed says:

Dear sir / maa’m,

i would like to do internship in your channel . i have done masters in Mass Communication . as we all knows your channel is no# 1 in Pakistan and have experienced media persons ,please give me a chance or be a part of your channel to get experience ,

will be very thankful to you
    Nazia Rasheed

13. Dilavar khan says:

Assalam-o-Alaikum

Sir.
    Mera nam Dilavar hai mujay job ki zarorat hai.Meri taleem matric hai agar ap k pass koi bhi job ho to sir please ap mujay batain.Main ap k reply ka intazar karon ga.

14. aeysha says:

Assalam alaikum I am aeysha ma ap k channel ma reporter ki hisiyat se job cahti hn. Sir ma ak mjbur larki hon mera mobile number ya ha 03026538274

15. shabana says:

To report the female and poor people voice who dose not care about them.

16. Andul Qayoom says:

AOA
    Sir Mera naam Abdul Qayoom hai…
    Aur mein aik productoin house mein kaam karta houn jis ka name Zain production hai Mein nay samaa tv ka bohat kaam kiya hai like outdoor news boleton..sesion 1,2and 3as a light man crain opretar treak opretar …
    we need a job….
    kindly contect me….
    meray baray mein ap Nasir bhai News producer aur lahore mein Rao Shahid sir aur cameraman kisi say bhi poch saktay hain
    mera 7saal ka tajerba bhi hai ..
    my number isss

17. Zain ayaz says:

I qualify icom .I am good selection for this job so contact me 03025800402

18. Naveed raza hassan says:

Sir
    I am Naveed raza hassan i am working as computer operator daily basis physically update mantain on system and report to the manager and my job experiencr is 3 years ago at Information technology services, Atta enterprises. i want to work your bol channel my education is inter commerce and b.com progress certification information technology computer course ms.office i am 24 years ago pleae i am requesting you for hire me in, thank your bol channel. 03029872171 / 03322527508

19. Rashid says:

Hi sir mera naam rashid hai from karachi sir muje job bohot zaroorat hai peon wagera job ho to aap ki mherbani high.. …03123512261 my number..

20. Maryam altaf says:

Assalm o alikum ! My name is maryam altaf ..my qualification is BS onor and minor subjct is also mass communication…
    Contact num is 03075792848

21. Aleem bashir says:

Hi Sama TV Main BS Economics Ka Student Hoon oR muje 15 year Ka Video Editing Ka Exprince Hy Adobe Primer CS6 Ka + photografer Hoon + My Contect No 0315-6508213 Froom Multan

22. Sajjad Ahmed says:

Sajjad Ahmed drivng 2010 . . . 03452477030

23. hasan says:

I am electrician plz plz plz give m one Chan’s my contact 03452698311,03333605874

24. Sunny says:

Fake hay yai

25. Mudassar says:

Rana M Mudsssar master in international relation and bachler in mass communication interasted to work and write on international issues , in funny programe,as writer and a reporter contect number 03016076602

26. Kashif Raza says:

AOA,
    My Name is kashif raza from GB and interested in Journalism

27. Kashif Raza says:

AOA,
    Sory sir my No is 03133215528

28. M Aneeq Khan says:

ma computer optar ma job krne hay

29. Waleed Ahmed Khan says:

?

30. MUHAMMAD NAWAZ AKRAM says:

NAME :NAWAZ AKRAM
    AGE:22
    QUALIFICATION:B.COM
    ADDRESS:SHAHDRA LAHORE
    CONTACT # (03364680449) (03150148061)