TRT TV Channel Starts Hiring in Pakistan

TRT TVNational Turkish broadcaster, Turkish Radio and Television Corporation (TRT) has started hiring in Pakistan. According to the reports of popular English newspaper of Pakistan, biggest news channel of Turkey TRT TV has started contacting Pakistani journalists for English transmission. The channel has also conducted interviews of journalists who have strong background of reporting in English language. For this purpose, team of Turkish channel is residing in the Marriot hotel Islamabad and contacting various Pakistani journalists to join the channel. TRT TV Channel is an international channel which has aim to compete with other international channels including BBC, CNN and Al Jazeera.

According to the reports, main purpose of TRT TV channel’s team visit is to hire those journalists of Pakistan who have strong communication skills in English language. The channel is facing shortage of English language experts in Turkey, that’s why they have visited Pakistan to hire from here. The team has interviewed many Pakistani anchors, reporters, newscasters, producers and news editors, while many journalists are still being interviewed.

It is to be noted that TRT TV channel was launched in 1968 and headquarter of the channel is based in Istanbul, most populous city of Turkey.

1. ashiq ali says:

Dear sir.
    > I am responding to your ad in various Media and Online Advertising. I feel that
    > my background as a cameraman will fit well in Your Organization. I am creative,
    > out-of-the-box thinker and have a strong passion for video story telling. I can
    > record videos varying from interviews with celebrities to more narrative stories
    > using b-roll from productions and simple voice-overs.
    > I also have acquired skills necessary to be a successful team player, including
    > staffing, development, discipline, communication and motivation.
    > I look forward to the opportunity to meet and explore possibilities by which I
    > may make tangible and intangible contributions towards driving your
    > organizational objectives.(sir pleas give me a chance in Middel East.this is my
    > dreem.i shall be very thank full to u)

Best Regards

Ashiq Ali
    Sr. Cameraman
    Incharge Cameraman,
    News Bureau, LHR
    0344-4440271

2. ashfaq sahotra says:

Im news cameraman sir give me urgent cameraman job in tnt tv channel plz sir my contacts no.9203003949718

3. kashif Ahmed says:

Hi i m kashif Ahmed
    My 12 years experience in Electronic Media as a Non Linear Editor has been in
    different channels & productions doing various programs like News, drama, songs, documentary etc.
    Moreover, I am using the software like adobe premiere and final cut pro.
    C#92-3142331488

4. farhan ch says:

i am camera man from 11 years now doing job in a news chanel and lookng for a good job thanks .

5. Tooba Jawed says:

Hello i am Tooba Jawed .I hav done M.A in mass communication recently from karachi university and interested to be an anchor in your tv channel … contact me on this num 03232700922 .

6. Israr Ahmed says:

sir mera nam israr ahmed he main dunya news,dhoom tv,waqt,metro 1 main kam kia he main kam karna he

0331-3729123
    0312-3321719

7. Nasir Khan says:

Respected Sir
    I would like to inform you that I have a good experience of Data Entry Operator and Night shift Transport Incharge in Dunya News.Sir I see my bright future in yours organization.sir please grant me a job I shall be very thanks full

Contact #03214727761
    Email -nasirkhan06@ymail.com

8. SYED RIZVI says:

Professionally, I have more than two decades of practical and diversified experience in the field of Marketing and it’s various off shoots such as Teams Hiring, Trainings, Strategies formulation, Launches, Media Selection/Handling, Budgeting, Pricing, Segmentation, Execution, Sales, Sales Promos, Retail, Customer Services, Supply Chain etc. I honed my skills around various Companies of National as well as International repute within the fields of FMCG and Telecommunications during this time.
    I have complete dexterity with Man Management skills as well, as during this time have gradually experienced and successfully managed teams and offices from 14 to 62 members and Regional Levels to National Levels respectively.
    I believe in being a Team Player rather than an Individual performer and have always believed and inculcated the philosophy in my teams that whenever a new system or strategy is introduced it must be fully supported because if it is successful and grows, everyone shall grow with it and if it is a failure-no one shall blame you for its failure!
    Last but not the least, my diversified experience and positive philosophy has been and shall continue to be an asset for any Organization that I have/shall work for!
    Warm regards,
    Syed Alireza

alirezarizvi69@gmail.com

9. Maheera says:

How to apply??

10. ahmer qayyum khan says:

How do we get in contact with this channel team? No contact info what so ever!

Equivalent to a Masters from Manhattan New York in Dramatics.

11. Aziz rehman says: