Tips To Find New Job In Pakistan
Pakistan is the country where unemployment is the big issue. In this environment to find a job would be quite difficult. Here we are providing some tips. Whether you are finding job, switching careers, or re joining the job market after an complete absence, searching a job needs two main tasks: understanding yourself and understanding the job market.
If you are searching a new job, these tips would support you through the process of seeking work and applying for jobs.
Find out about jobs
- Firstly you must know what kind of job you want to do. Do your research of desired jobs you require. Things to consider are:
- Job opportunities are available in your selected area
- Skills or qualifications are required for these jobs, and how would these match your possession.
- Jobs database – search for jobs to get their entry requirements and your job chances
Update your CV
Updating of CV is very important. Most of people do not update their CV.
Update information and experience in your CV
Make a list of your skills
Ensure you have copies of any awards and certificates you received.
Writing your CV
- A CV ought to be short – maximum two to three pages.
- Mention your work experience; this should be more valued than qualifications.
- CV styles should be formal and simple.
Check your social media profile
Employers can check your social media profile to search more about you. Be careful that your profile shows optimistically on you. It should be sensible about the information you mention online.
Search and apply for suitable jobs
- Searching for job vacancies
- Discuss to family, friends and mates – you never know who might have a job lead.
- Search job ads in daily newspapers.
- Recruit to job vacancy websites.
- Contact employers directly.
- Keep dropping your CV in HR department of different companies.
Applying for jobs
Keep applying for vacancies. You never know when your luck works and you would be called for an interview and get a job.