Jobs Opportunities in Jaag TV Channel

Jaag TVA leading News Channel of Pakistan owned by Vision Network Television Limited. Managed by high class professionals is looking for Young energetic individuals who will be leading in the future. Jaag TV is known for its credible and speedy news not just from Pakistan but important International happenings are also covered and communicated to the viewers.

Jaag TV considers its employees an Important Asset, and has a good record of employee satisfaction along with the corporate social responsibility. The Jaag Network is spread throughout the country covering all major cities and towns inclusive the provincial capitals. The individuals who are interested to be the part of a highly valued media house are encouraged to apply being an equal opportunity providers we motivate the females to apply too.

The individuals who dream to be part of a big organization with High Corporate values and culture will surely find the experience with Jaag TV an amazing and rewarding experience employee friendly policies help in keeping the employees motivated which in turn motivates the employees to produce better results.

You may email your detailed CV at:  hr@jaagtv.com

The applicants who are in Karachi can also physically drop their CVs at Jaag TV’s office, Address of office: JAAG TV Head Office, 13th Floor, Techno City Corporate Towers, Altaf Hussain Road, off I.I Chundrigar Road, Karachi

1. amjad sardar says:

Assalam.o.alaikum.i want to join as a newscaster.i worked in multinational call center for last three years.so if any post for newscaster please tell me.03454121662.

2. M Bilal Sani says:

M Bilal Shani
    here sir i wanna job part time u can give me a chance i am student of electrical 4 year program

3. farihakhan says:

em fariha froM karachi if there hve vicAncy for host kindly coNtact me , . . i want becoM a host cox i think i hve tallent for host

4. Waqa Younas says:

sir i need a networking job
    waqarjoiya5@gmail.com

5. Abdul Sattar says:

A.oA..I have recently completed my master in computer sciences..i want to join Jaag media as a repoter..Kindly Hire me because i am jobless now a days..Thanks In advance..!!!
    abdulsattaar4@gmail.com

6. jabir hussain says:

sir i am graduate from BZU
    i have joined the news chanal
    islamabad my crount city

7. syed nazir hussain shah says:

سلام سر
    سر میں چترال میں آپ کی نمائندگی کرنا چاہتا ہوں سر میجھے کام کرنے میں تجربہ ہے میں پیکچ بناسکتاہوں کافی کام جانتاہوآپ ہمیں نمائندہ مقریرکرکے شکیہ کا موقع دے بڑی مہربانی ہوئی

0341-8883828

8. Muhammad Asif Malik says:

Sir,
    I am highly motivated & committed B.TECH in Electronics and with working experience and knowledge of OAM of Broadband DSL, MDF, Access networks & transmission networks (Optical Fiber System/Cable). I am looking forward to pursue a challenging career in a dynamic organization utilizing my technical knowledge, skills and managerial acumen providing ample scope of learning, personal development and career growth. my number 03076705600

9. Muhammad Asif Malik says:

Sir,
    I am highly motivated & committed B.TECH in Electronics and with working experience and knowledge of OAM of Broadband DSL, MDF, Access networks & transmission networks (Optical Fiber System/Cable). I am looking forward to pursue a challenging career in a dynamic organization utilizing my technical knowledge, skills and managerial acumen providing ample scope of learning, personal development and career growth. my cel Numb 03076705600

10. Arsalan shaikh says:

As salam alaikum sir m n B.com kiya hoa h aur M.s office and graphic designing ka corse bhi kiya hoa h sir m AJJ news channel join krna chahta hoon mujhy admin and logistics manager ka experience bhi h is k elawa m administration m bhi raha hoon m bol news channel join krna chata hoon sir any suitable job for me please sir give me a chance

contact # 0310-2110779
    Email: arsalanshaikhoffice@gmail.com
    I’m waiting for the response.
    best regards
    Arsalan.

11. iqra says:

I want to join

12. Shahbaz hasan says:

Asalam u alaikum my name is shahbaz hasan me karachi se ho or mujhe chennal mejob chaiye.contect no.03043396159

13. Rahmatullah Mallah says:

roti ki talash, shaer, kalam nagar, sub editor in sindhi News paper mahran, bakhtawar, aftab & daily sham hyd (incharge Editorial page) writing power in sindhi & urdu, coresponden of daily ibrat hyd, daily sindhu, daily awami awaz karachi, NNI news agency dadu district,sindh. Education Middle, Diploma in Electro hooeopathhic Diploma in Tib-e- Nabvi, my mobile No: 03486457958

14. Arshad Mahmood Khan Afridi says:

اسلام و علیکم ۔میرا نام ارشد محمودخان آفریدی ہے میں اس سے پہلے بہت سے اخبارات می رپورٹنگ کا کام کر چکا ہوں جیو گروپ میں بھی کام کرچکا ہوں میرا تعلق ضلع ایبٹ آباد اور ضلع ہری پور ہزارہ سے ہے اس کے علاوہ میں سعودی عریبہ میں السیف انجینئرنگ کمپنی میں سول سپروائزر کی حثیت میں کام کر چکا ہوں اور ابھی پھر دوسری کمپنی میں کام کر رہا ہوں میر موبائل نعبر نوٹ کر لیں 00966509610117

15. anwar zeb says:

Agar joye electrical kam ho to main tayar ho Q K main et engr ho sat he computer ke bohat se curs ki hain.

16. nairam says:

Need any suitable job in Karachi thnx

17. khalid mahmood says:

My name khalid mahmood im computer hardware expert

18. Israr Ahmed says:

Aslam o alaikm I am Israr Ahmed . I want to job in your chanal as Repoter Mirpurkhas Sindh . Contact:0331-3729123 0312-3321719

19. junaid ur rehman khan says:

ASSALAM-O-ALIEKUM!
    My name is junaid ur rehman khan, qualification is inter (pre-engineering), in search of a job in your channel, my father is journalist but now he’s not working anymore.. i hope that i’ll get a good response from your side. thanks
    contact# 0313-1099896

20. m asif says:

Muhammad asif work in media monitor since 5 years. No. 03330270290. Email id masifzai3@gmail.com

21. Taqi khan says:

Sir mujay job ki bohat zarorat he ap mujsy mily to pata chal jaiga ke job ki zarorat he ya nahe my no is 03353399131 my name is taqi khan

22. Shakir says:

Jaag tv is presenting nice transmissions i have worked in HUM SUB UMEED SE HAIN AND HAVE READ NEWS ON METRO CHANNEL. i m interested to join ur esteemed org. as a New Anker .
    M master in I.R from KU.
    plz call or sms me to give me an appointment. SM Siddique 03003330398

23. Basit Ali says:

Subject: APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CORRESPONDENT JAHANIAN.

Respected Sir,

With great regard and reverence, I have come to know from reliable sources that some posts are lying vacant under your kind control. Sir, I offer my services for one of theses posts “CORRESPONDENT JAHANIAN”.

My Bio-Data is as under:-

Name  : Basit Ali

Tehsil Jahanian District Khanewal

Cell No.  : 0308-9219660 03480039652

Experience  : 03 years in Daily News Paper

:        02 tv news

If I am appointed on the above post, Sir, that I will no stone unturned to satisfy my superior and high officers with my work, ability and conduct.

Thanking in anticipation.

Thanks.

Basit Ali

24. Ayaz Shaheen says:

sir mn ak gareeb boy hn pr mjy media mn km krna ki bot shoq a naminda bnnay ki agr ap ko namindy ki zrort ho to plz sir ignor nahi krna mjy ak moqa dana agr ap ki khwaish pay chanel ki policy pr pora na otra to kana sir plz

25. murad lashari says:

I want job in jaag network plz give me a chance
    Murad bukhsh
    B.A
    Computer ms office and other net working
    E-mail majnu075@gmail.com

26. kashif says:

27. kashif says:

reportet

28. Abbas Ali says:

Hello,,,,!!!
    Sir my name is Abbas Asghar and i m the student of Masters and i want become an acting so plz sir give me 1 chance to your channel please reply my contact no 03145140203 and sir i m a already Goverment Employe
    Experience IT skills Hardware and software installation
    Diploma (D.I.T)
    Diploma information Technology

29. akram says:

Name.akram
    Qaulification. Intermediate/ b.com continued
    Contact# 03158295361
    Computer skills
    English languge skills
    5 years experience as a coordinator
    Outdoor working experience
    Decision taking skills in any condition & difficult situation.
    Labours supervising skills.
    Windows installation experience.
    Little experience computer hardware.

30. Sajjad ali says: