Various Jobs in Samaa TV Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad Offices

Jobs at Samaa TVSAMAA is Pakistan’s first private satellite news channel that gives live transmission at the same time from five cities of Pakistan which consist on Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta and Peshawar. SAMAA Channel takes responsible, perfect and timely reporting has created it the voice of Pakistani people and has gained it marvelous appreciation and many national and global awards of the highest honesty to put in to its extraordinary reliability as a responsible media entity.

SAMAA over the years has been providing reliable news and neutral current affairs comments with no political association or concealed program. SAMAA has a wide-ranging network of journalists both within the country and outside Pakistan with shape of the art studios and connect facilities in the whole countries where SAMAA’s specialized and knowledgeable team make sure well-timed broadcast of information in a precise manner round the clock.

SAMAA is known to be the leading channel functioning on ground-breaking journalism initiatives that provides user made content through its iSAMAA citizen journalism platform which facilitates the common man to get active part in sharing different news and content with the world.

Saama Tv always provides opportunities to fresh comers and as well as experienced employees. Saama TV opens Jobs. Now you have the chance to be the part of growing News Channel.

Interested candidates send their resume at careers@saama.tv

1. Atizaz Alam says:

Hello Sir
    My name is Atizaz Alam. I have done my BA in English and political science from Edwardes college Peshawar. Currently doing MA English in NUML Islamabad. Kindly contact me of u have any suitable job.

2. Nazeer Ahmad says:

Sir
    I hav experience for work at the front of camera also spees / debates/ winer. And local speech writer plz contect me03027793450

3. muhammad Sadiq says:

Assalamoalikum

Dear sama TV,
    sir mera naam muhammad sadiq hai mujhe job ki zaroort hai ager outdoor job bhi ho mujhe bataye ap plz sir meri taleem 10 class hai only sir mene 2 sal acounting assistant ki job ki hai dubai me car’s for you me do comes one me ager koi job hoto mujhe zaroor batana ap I,am waiting for your rep … me Karachi se hon kisi bhi shehr me sir me karunga. .

Thanks

Muhammad Sadiq
    03462007143
    Pakistan karachi

4. Akram Ali says:

The Director Human Resource
    Samma tv News
    Karachi

Application for the post of “CAMERA MAN & EDITOR”

(AKRAM ALI)
    Cell No 0092-300-9248671
    Cell No 0092-311-2406199

5. faizan khan says:

Sir I need a job I have good typing skills plz give a chance 03075879817

6. Moiz siddiqui says:

Need a job

7. imran says:

muji job ki zarorat hay plz mere pass UAE ka experience hay operationka 3 saal ka so plz my cell number 03062005677

8. Syed Muzaffar Abidi says:

i need a job plz contact my CV Submit

9. Farwa says:

Dear Sir! I tried to submit my Cv by your email address careers@saama .tv but this address is invalid how can I contact with you? I did master in Islamic studies and Punjabi and learnt French language too I am keen interested in news. My contact # is 0332-4643458

10. Raja nasir says:

Asalam o alykum! My name is Raja Nasir. From: dhok hassu Rawalpindi. I want to work in Samaa t.v. I am very found to make a good reporter, ancar or a good host pleas if you have jobs available so pleas contect me on my this nomber. Pleas sir give me a chance. And context me because I have no email address. Thankyou.

03151585145.

11. Raja nasir says:

This is my email address.
    Rn629927@gmail.com

12. Muneeb says:

Sir mera namE Muneeb hai mujhe job ki zaroort hai ager outdoor job koi be ho night ya day Mai kro ga 03158830683.??

13. Abdul Raheem says:

I am doing MBA. I am teacher as well as business man plz give me a chance for this opportunity. 03222685916

14. hussain says:

sir my name is hussain take a part in your drama’s

15. usman says:

Asalam o alaikum .

1) My name is usman.
    2) Iam matric in computer science.

Please reply any all job plz contact .03412272500 in Karachi

16. Naveed aslam raja says:

I want to make reporter from distrc kasur
    I will try my best to to provide you fresh and real news as soon as possible plz give me chance 03016800401

17. sultan mahmood says:

sir mera nam sultan mahmood hai main ne recently ma mass communication complete kia hai gc university fsd sy mery liay koi suit able job ho to conntact karain 03338821561

18. shahid ali says:

Assalam o alaikum my name is shahid ali my qualification is matric and I have 2 years experience as a camera men in Nadeem video, 2 years experience in faiyaz panel, 3 years experience in shahid video and i am using the camera DIVI 9000- DIVI 1000 so i want a job in your channel as a assistant camera men plz contact me my cell# 03002890665, 03122476886

19. Muhammad Mehfooz says:

Aoa .
    I am Muhammad Mehfooz form Bahawalpur .I am pass MSC mass communication .
    My contact.03018533632+03458533632.
    Email.mehfooz881@gmail.com

20. soha Ali says:

assalam o alaikum………….
    sir main b.sc k examas dy chuki hun mera subject computer tha….now i am waiting for result that will be annunced in August….if there is job available please tell me……thanks

emaanch723@gmail.com

21. Laraib says:

I done my masters in defence and diplomatic studies in the year 2014_16 please if any suitable job in islamabad office please tell me

22. Rafaquat Ali says:

i am Rafaqua ali from karachi im intrested in your company , i wanted to join you i have van which i wanted to use for your company , how can i join your company
    hi roof bolan model 2014 euro 2 geniune condition
    contect number 03012730619 -03142954096

23. Fazal-ur-Rehman says:

Dear Sir,

I am 12 years experienced in Material Management (Stores & warehouse) If i am suitable for your great organization. Pl.contact cell # 03314167995.

Thanks & regards,
    Fazal

24. Umer Raza says:

Hi sir I need a jop cemra assistance samaa transmission

25. Muhammad shiraz says:

I need a job. I have done m.a.economics in 2nd division. I am working as a computer operator in private security company. But very low salary package. Good command in MS word and MS Excel. I am very poor person. I hope your positive reply for job.thanks Muhammad shiraz 0334-3089258

26. Sh.Mehr Altaf says:

My nami is Sheikh Mehr Altaf.I am from Attock, punjab,Pakistan. Now lives in Hongkong. I did graduation in (pol science & journalism) from Punjab University. My DOB is 2nd jan 1979. I want to join samaa as hongkong based reporter. Hope you consider me as a future.
    Thanx

27. obaidurrehman says:

I am obaidurrehman iam sound engineer and iwas work for 4 years in express channel as a sound engineer ihave 15 years of experience of sound engineer my calcification isB.A and my contact number is 03072513294 I amfrom karachi if u give me a chance to serve your channel iam very thankful (Allah Hafiz)

28. Raisa Fatima says:

Asalam o alikum mera name raisa fatima ha mjhe job ki bht zarort ha me apni famly ko support krna chati hun pr kahn se koi responce ni mil raha har jga expirience mang rahe hn sir jb tk koi kisi ko chance ni da ga tu expirence kase ai ba piz

29. Anas says:

Mera naam anas hai me Karachi se hu me bhi samaa pr job karna chahta hu me second year kar raha hu contact no 03410206038

30. fatima says:

Sir,I am interested in Islamic programs.i have strong communicable skills.i prefer program in moharram as a host