Vacancies and Jobs in PTV – Pakistan’s National Broadcaster

Pakistan Television Corporation (PTV) is the biggest media network & Pakistan’s National Broadcaster which is operating from all with more than 6000 employees. Because of its wide media operations vacancies are also open and opportunity for jobs is available for employees in different departments and cities.

Jobs are usually advertised on major newspaper of Pakistan in all major cities of Pakistan. The availability of specific jobs can be checked through the official website of PTV where they have a dedicated category for career & jobs.

Job seekers can also apply for jobs by sending their CV along with cover letter on following address:

PTV Headquarters,
HR Department,
Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.

As it is the national television everyone dreams to be part of it, with near a dozen centers many succeed is getting an opportunity to serve the nation by becoming a part of PTV. There are opportunities for reporters, correspondents, copy editors, producers, production managers, IT staff, audio operators, News Anchor & Cameraman.

Programmes are broadcasted in different languages so you can apply if you think you can perform in a specific local language.

PTV started its operations from Lahore in 1964 with a pilot television station but within few years it successfully established centers in major cities and today it’s the biggest media centre with PTV-Centers in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar, Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu Kashmir & Multan.

Today PTV Family consists of 8 channels and it is expected that it will grow further:

• PTV HOME
  • PTV News
  • PTV Sports
  • PTV World
  • PTV Global
  • PTV Bolan
  • PTV National
  • AJK TV

You can contact concern departments of PTV at these phone numbers & emails.

1. WAJAHAT AHMED says:

Assalamoalaikum I am pass intermediate I need job

2. WAJAHAT AHMED says:

Assalamoalaikum I have intermediate please I need job

3. Mahira tariq says:

Dear Administration Asalam-o-Alaikum..My Qualification is intermediate (Pre Med) and I’m doing B.A mass com from Allama Iqbal Open University.Sir I want to join your TV Channel as a reporter, content writer.news caster.I have no working experience because I’m doing B.A mass com as a private student.Si I’m interested in your TV Channel for internship so that i can learn and I’ll work for your media with my accountability.So its my request that you give me chance for internship.Cell no:0332-8695771

4. Umar aslam says:

Iam umar aslam
    Matric passd
    Plz contect

5. Raja Abdul Manan says:

Need DSNG operator job
    i have 2 years experience at CNN (City News Network) 24newsHD City41 City42 UK44 Rohi…

6. sarim nesar says:

Aslam o alikum
    mujhe graphics designing py intership krni hai
    kisi ne bataya ta ptv new channel py vacancy i v hai …

7. Syed Muhammad Aale Naqi says:

Syed Muhammad Aale Naqi
    BA
    3520215675075

8. Shaaer Yar Haider says:

Assalam-o-Walikum
    I am shaaeryar haider.
    ARY Digital Network Internship done so i have less job so please help me.
    Any suitable job

Regards:
    Shaaeryar Haider

9. Waqas baloch says:

Sir kindly need a job. 03318140030

10. Irfan shareef says:

I need job 03112600067

11. Shah sawar says:

Hello sir. I need a job in your channel my qualification is fsc and ba is continue my phone number is 03466401235

12. Muhammad Ahmar says:

Muhammad Ahmar

(Cell): 0341-2767965
    E-mail: .ahmarishaque9@gmail.com
    House # 10/26, Sec 3-H, Nazimabad -03, Karachi, Pakistan

OBJECTIVES:

• A position that enhances my knowledge & experience, as well as I can utilize my professional education & trait to accept challenges in course of work & responsibilities.

EXPERIENCE:

• 10 Month Experience At Electronic Shop At Sadder As Internship.
    • 6 Month Experience At Tareek Road Site For Lift Elevators Working In Malls And Buildings.
    • 6 Month Experience At Neo News TV Channel As Reporter.
    • 2 Year Experience At Metro 1 News Tv Channel As Reporter.

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:

• DAE: 3 years Diploma in Electronics, From Jinnah Polytechnic Institute.
    • Matric with Science from Board of Secondary Education Karachi.
    • Studing Mass Communication From Federal University.
    PERSONAL:

• Father’s name : Muhammad Ishaque
    • Religion : Islam
    • Date of Birth : 01st Sep – 1996.
    • Place Of Birth : Karachi
    • Marital Status : Single
    • CNIC # : 42401-1831769-5
    • Domicile : Sindh
    • Nationality : Pakistani

OTHER QUALIFICATION:

• Hafiz E Qur,aan.
    • English Language Course.
    • Hadis E Mubaraka Course.
    • Nisaab Ul Qur,aan And Tajveed Ul Qur,aan Course.

COMPUTER SKILLS:

• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
    • Adobe Photoshop.
    • Internet & E-Mail.

13. Muhammad Ahmar says:

Muhammad Ahmar curriculum vitae .

14. MUHAMMAD FAISAL says:

ALLAH ALIY-UL-AZEEM NE MERE ANDER SAHAAFTI HONAY KI KHUDA-DAAD SALAHIYAT PINHA RAKHI HAI.
    ORR ISS PER MUJHAY FAKHAR HAY.
    MUJHAY APNI SALAHIYAT MAWANAY KA MOOQA DEJIAIY.
    TAA K MEIN APNE PAKISTAN ORR NEWS CHANNEL KA NAAM ROSHAN KER SAKUN.

15. Sannan Saad says:

I did b.s in Mass communication k here job

16. Ali raza says:

I wana job

17. Arif khan says:

M News channel m kaam karna chata hon.as Reporter .03138777917

18. sajid Ali mirza says:

I want do something like a acter singer model please give me 1 chace 0322 6800518

19. Waqas tahir says:

Waqas tahir
    City khanpur district rahim yar khan

20. Syed Imran ullah taqvi says:

My experience 8year at geo newz bol chenal 03453037852

21. Muhammad Zafar says:

i am also a comentreter Muhammmad Zafar Spech so well and know english as well as good numbeer is 03073684480

22. ANEE says:

iam aneeqa hanif computer opertor job plz contect me 03084575358

23. Muhammad zeeshan murtaza says:

AoA,
    I am Muhammad zeeshan murtaza. I work as a journalist in multan. I am also chief executive electronic media journalist south punjab ( R ) 42. I have 14 years experience in atv multan as a bureau chief.
    Thanks

24. HAROON MUZAFFAR says:

Assalamoalaikum Sir I am pass intermediate I need job 0306-3324448

25. MOHAMMAD ADNAN says:

MUHAMMAD ADNAN
    Address: House No. L-484, Sector 5-C/2, North Karachi, Karachi 75850
    Cell: +92-345-2929604, +92-347-2080676
    E-mail: adnan_rafi786@ymail.com

OBJECTIVE
    To work for a challenging position in competitive and dynamic environment to build personal credibility through efficient performance, knowledge and skills for long term carrier development and growth.

PERSONAL INFORMATION

• Father’s Name: Rafiuddin
    • Date of Birth: 1st April 1978
    • Birth Place: Karachi, Sindh
    • CNIC: 42101-1673424-1
    • Nationality: Pakistani
    • Religion: Islam
    • Marital Status: Married

ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION

Education Board
    • S.S.C (Science) Board of Secondary Education of Karachi

WORK & EXPERIENCE

• 5 Years work as a Audio Video Switcher (PCR ) Technician in the Organization of University of Al Jamia-tus-Saifia.
    • 1Years work experience as a News Camera Man In Metro TV .
    • 5 Years Work Experience as a Audio Video Switcher (PCR) Opperator . (Compossite) (Component) (RGB) (HDMI) (HD) (SDi) (phono) (XLR) (STEREO MONO) Wire Less Mics . In Out Patching And Live Streaming Expert .
    ADDITIONAL SKILLS

Programme Pruducer . (ROAD SHOW) (CRIME SHOW) (HORROR SHOW) (CHANNEL PROMOS) IN Team Work .
    COMPUTER SKILLS

• Microsoft® Windows
    • Microsoft® Office
    • Adobe® Photoshop, , Premier, Avid , Pinnacle Studio More Editing Burning Software .
    • Matrox & Avid non linear editing.
    • Ulead after Burning and many other editing software knowledge

REFERENCE

• Will be provide on request .

26. Nowaira says:

How to apply.???

27. Rozina zahid says:

Rozina zahid

I am makeup artist

city karachi

28. Muhammad mumtaz says:

IMuhammad mumtaz
    B.com
    I need job

29. Syed Jalees husain says:

From : Syed Jalees Hussain

Mob : 0333-2201408
    0313-2049848.

Address :House No R-1 sector 11 L, North Karachi.

1.I am a seasoned banker and lot of experiance about my job.

2.I have certificate of Anchor Person and good speaker from “Alam e Adab ki Urdu zaban o Adab ki nomainda tanzeem—–Qalam Qafila—–”

3.I have also Certificate of Merit of Good Speaker,News reader from Federal Govt public School No 1 Kharian Cantt.

4.Special Ability that I can perform news in different style and keep full grip specially in Urdu Language.I hope that you give me chance I will prove my ability and successful your channel in different programme.

30. Madiha khanum. says:

Ilike to join PTV as a cooking chef in morning program or cooking related show.