Jobs Openings in Ajman TV

Ajman TV1Ajman TV which aims to provide complete dosage of entertainment to its viewers is a channel of UAE which is being viewed in different cities of Africa, Asia and Southern Europe. On February 1st 1996, the channel started it’s on air transmissions with the new perception of entertainment through its innovative and fun loving programs which is successfully attracting great viewership.

Ajman TV is providing the complete range of audio and video services through Ajman Independent Studios L.L.C and has produced over 8000 hours of television programs in Arabic and English. Ajman TV has a variety of programs regarding children, youth and adults as its transmissions includes quizzes, children cartoons, documentaries, feature films, dramas which is providing complete entertainment according to viewer’s choice. Ajman TV is offering job opportunities for the talented and capable candidates who are looking for the best platform for their best future. To become a part of Ajman TV is a great opportunity for highlighting your proficiencies and ability in the field of media sciences.

Candidates are encouraged to apply at Ajman TV network in order to start their race in the leading channel of UAE. Kindly send your resumes at:

careers@ajmantv.com

Further Information:

Head Office:

Tel: 067465000

Fax: 067465135

1. mukesh says:

MY CELL NOMBERS 0301-3323180=03022570289=03412963711

2. khalid mahmood says:

i m khalid mehmoid from pak istan and 18 experiemce in store man techinal in Pak Army

3. aamir says:

Age:18+
    Work:A/c
    Corce:Computer Corce Office Managment
    Drive:All
    From:Pakistan
    Mobail No:+923110650997
    Request:Sir when any job coming so Please tell me

7. junaid says:

Muhammad junaid
    I.C.S
    Age 24

8. UMAR KHATAB says:

my name is umar khatab
    my education is MATRIC

9. ashiq hussain sabr says:

i want job

10. UMAR KHATAB says:

my name is umar khatab
    my education is MATRIC
    MY COTECT NUMBER 03035901099

11. ashiq hussain sabr says:

i want job and marry other country but i am vary poor man i egd. metric

12. Ashfaq Hussain says:

I have done B.A,D.A.E Mechanical & also computer course, plz tell me related job.

13. Falak sher says:

I am a driver I know all roads in sharjha I have license from Arab Emirates with 6 year experience in sharjha

14. asad zia says:

My name is Asad zia form pakistan living in dubai

15. Imran Rafique says:

I have 12 years experience of sales promotion is there any job for me

16. Muhammad Iqrash Asim says:

I have passed my M.A English Exams from University of Education Lahore recently in 2014 now i’m in search of a good job my age in 23 years i’m single And From Pakistan Distt Khushab my cell no is 03086773958

17. poet shahid hussain laghari says:

my name is shahid hussain laghari son/of zain-ul-abuddin laghari i belong to thari mirwah districk khairpur mis my eduction is matrick and i parofesson is a poet so kindlay gave me one chance i show my personality so kindlay slect me in our chanel .mobile no.03048741922and 03009473897

18. Farhan says:

DAE electrical with 3year experince power plant ( 24 MW)
    Ph; 03226765180

plz find job for me at pwer plant

19. Abdul Musawir says:

Sir I have sent you email but I think your email id is block temporary so please I wana say that I’m one good singer,actor and also a model so please give me a chance to prove my ability
    I’m waiting for your kind response.

20. Abdul Musawir says:

MY email id is abdulmusawir.khan@yahoo.com
    so waiting me…

21. Muhammad shahbaz says:

A.A Respected my education is master graduation with Journalism i am interested in anchor job i am having good sound and good speaker in school time and college wanting a chance
    i am in UAE my UAE no. is 055 7505373 i want anchor job in UAE if part time no problem i will do free of cost because its my janoon

22. HAROON SHAHZAD says:

I am a Telecom engr. and performing duty in Master Control Room of PTV-SPORTS.
    03455548457 is my no.
    if a chance is given to me I will try my best to satisfy to you

23. Wahaj khan says:

I want some job technical work
    1 year experiance for Master Control Room
    I want some work …. Give me a chance…..plz

24. AbdulAzam shinwari tribal journalist of khyber agency says:

i am tribal journalist belong to khyber Agency fata pakistan and working journalist in print and electronic media ,i ,e,channel 5,dunya tv,khyber news and now in ptv ,my qualification is BA and diploma in journalisim,so please give me a chance

25. wAsi says:

Want job 03054848414 mne d.a.e civil kia h

26. samad ahmed chohan says:

i want to job i m camramen in cnbc pakistan my cell nombr 03333275032

27. Mushtaq Ahmed says:

Dear Respected Sir.
    My name is MUSHTAQ AHMED. My qualification is B.A
    I WANT TO JOIN UR MEDIA GROUP Ajman TV. Kindly give me a chance to evaluate my inner abilities. I have one year experience in Accounts Department as an Assistant Accountant and branch cashier. and i have experience 06 Months experience CIT from “ERASOFT” Dera Allah Yar..
    and currently working in BANK ALFALAH LTD DERA MURAD JAMALI I wanted to get a chance to share my skills with your great company for more detail please
    Mob No#+923453031004 +923132556943
    PH No# 0838711374
    JOB OBJECTIVE
    • Join a Development /humanitarian organization to contribute professionally in the realization of organization’s vision. I am a young and motivated development humanitarian professional who has almost two to three years of hands on experience of diversified environment in terms of the program’s theme and its geographical location. As a professional I draw my strength from analytical and communication skills along with sound persuasive abilities.
    EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
     Domicile : Nasirabad
     Nationality :Pakistani
     Martial Status : Married
     C.N.I.C. : 53201-1084666-3
     Email mushtaqahmed00042@gmail.com
    EXPERIENCE
    1 YEAR experience as a Data Entry Operator with Balochistan Development Society Jaffarabad.
    01year experience as a Data Management Officer(DMS) in Bank Alfalah Dera murad jamali
    Refference:

BDS.
    Cell: 0345-3961436
    Abdul hafeez Manager Bank alfalah Ltd
    MOB # 03003868328
    OFFICE# 0838 711373

29. ABDUL HASEEB says:

i m nle in waqt news and I am searching job and interested to join this network. Please call me for interview 03024172700

30. Faisal Afzal says:

Respected Sir: I WONT TO B A PART OF YOUR TEAM. I HAVE 13 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A NEWS REPORTER. CALL: 00923014009979