Jobs And Internships Opportunities In Geo News (Geo TV Network)

Geo is one of the broadcast channels that have readily made its way in the field of broadcast journalism, accessing to the global networks and being hegemony for past several years. Credibility, good stories, format, the content it carries with skilled professionals hired in team makes Geo among the highly rated news channels of the country.

Geo is the broadcast version of the print media owned group ‘Jang’. Jang newspaper as print media group still enjoys excessive domination over the market for its unique style, professionals. Geo television began its transmission in the year 2002. The test transmission began on 14 August however the regular ones began from 1 of October 2002.

It received 100% carriage within 90 days of launching. Geo enjoys being the first Urdu South Asian channel to gain immense viewer ship and rating and is among the competitive channels of Pakistan holding the widest distribution on cable systems.

Being equal employee opportunity organization, Geo invites application from young and experienced candidates to the relevant departments. When received, the applicant would be informed that there CV have been seen. If there remains, job vacant, then the applicant is informed of the interview details about 24 hours before. The resumes remain in the database for about 2 years and when needed people are called. However, people are encouraged to apply often so that they don’t miss the opportunity.

The television network bears the slogan, ‘Geo aur Jeenay Do, i.e. ‘Live and let live’.

Contact details of the channel:
Email for applying CV: teamgeo@geo.tv
Geo Karachi Office contact details: 7 floor, Landmark Plaza, I.I. Chundigarh road,
Telephone no. (+92- 24) 111-436-111
Extension: 6218, 6202
Facebook pages: facebook.com/harpalgeotv, facebook.com/GeoEnglishdotTV,
facebook.com/GeoUrduDotTv, facebook.com/geosuper

1. muhammadzahid mushtaq says:

sir;
    i passed ma passed and PHP course continue please give me chance internship your channel 03082235510

2. fareeha says:

sir
    i passed msc IT from uos i want to do internship in geo plz give me a chance

3. bashir hussain says:

sir,
    i graducate in mass communication and media studies please give me chance internship in your channal

4. faiza says:

asalam alaikum
    i have done my graduation in IR i will continue my studies in mass communication can i internship in newscaster?

5. Hammad Mushtaq says:

Sir I am the result awaiting student of Bcs and i had passion to become journalist or news anchor my inspiration is shahzeb khanzada and muneeb farooq I watch all the programs of geo news but too much favourite is report card and I can write few words for journalists in reported card Hassan nisar is 85%in favour of pti and difficultly 15% in favour of pml n and irshad bhatti is 50% in favour of army and 40% in favour of pti and 10% in favour of pml n niazi Sab 80%in favour of pml n and difficultly 20%in favour of pti and mazhar abbass 50% 50 % each imtiaz Alam Sab 55% in favour of pml n and 45% in favour of pti saleem safi is also like percentage vise as imtiaz but he give the edge sometime to pmln muneeb farooq is as a lawyer give his thoughts but also give edge to pmln Babar sitar as a student of law give his thoughts and percentage vise as mazhar abbass and shehzad CH 50%army 23% percent pmln and 27% percent pti and this is my own thoughts SD my eyes judgement if anyuone from u my teachers see this don’t mind on this percentage that’s why I become a journalist and the people who think that geo supports pml n they see only report card and also see Hassan nisar and irshad bhatti who are like devils against pml n and also other reporter they give their thoughts by their mind not Chanel give instructions to them and you think that these senior people can take advise from the head of channels thanks

6. Muhammad farooq says:

Sir;

I am Muhammad farooq please give a one chance internship in creative department

7. zaheer ahmed says:

my name is zaheer ahmed from sindh pakistan im reading hindi and talking hindi and writing hindi 1 chance in intership in hindi jobs i hope geo medias need is hindi my nomber is 03101031171