Jobs & Internship Opportunities in Neo TV Channel Pakistan

Neo_TVThe newly launched Pakistani TV Channel Neo TV claims to be totally away from creating fuss or drama over any matter. The core emphasis is on communicating the real relationship and belonging to the beloved soil along with keeping alive our traditions and culture with focus on our values. Neo has took up this sacred task on its launch. The Chief Executive Director of Neo TV states Neo to be focusing on Freshness, Uniqueness and Newness.

Neo is offering several positions for Internship in several departments of the newly formed channel. The Internship asks for young, energetic and creative problem solvers. Bachelor’s degree is pre-requisite for applying. This Internship opportunity will provide the youth of Pakistan to be armed with extra-ordinary skills which may further lead them to work in the media Industry even in Neo TV. The Internees along with all the employees are expected to work hard for the mission of the “Nai Baat Media Network’ and specifically Neo TV, which is to defend the fundamental boundaries of Pakistan.

Number of Job positions are also vacant and needed to be filled. Neo requires experienced people to fill the positions.

The ideal candidate must have a Master’s degree or at least a bachelor’s degree. The job opening also asks for experience in the same field or any other field although preference will be given to the one who is more experienced in looking after the matters organization is facing on day to day basis. Jobs are available for different positions in different departments.

The group Chairman Chaudhry Abdul Rehman has high hopes from the channel in regards to not just its performance but also in regards to the patriotism Neo TV shows, either it be a trivial matter or any national issue. The group wants to ensure that Fundamental boundaries of Pakistan are well protected. Along with it highlighting the heroes of our society and contrary to it bringing into light the criminals who have not just violated the rules but also have made life miserable for the innocent live. Neo has working proudly to clear the mindsets of Pakistani people in regards to keep people updated with the news trends. All the management team will work for the same sticker for 5 year.

Please Email your resume/cv to the following address: careers@neonetwork.pk

Eligibility Criteria for News Anchor Job:

• O or A Levels, Bachelor, Masters Degree
  • Pleasant & Elegant Personality
  • Excellent Written & oral command over Urdu & English
  • Interest in current affairs

Eligibility Criteria for Internships (Leads to permanent Job Position):

• Fresh Graduates with related qualifications can apply for following departments
  • News and Programming
  • Creative and Designing
  • Broadcast and IT

1. Muhammad Ramzan says:

I want work with your news channel as a reporter.I have 3 month experienced .
    Education is bs Hons mass communication.

2. shafiq khatri says:

Dear Sir
    i wanna Join your network for suitable job
    i have 20 years of camera man experience . i write many stage play and video films. i directed 5 stage shows and festivals for school too. i designed stage of sindh games finol ceremony in mirpurkhas my self. now days im working for wedding planning organizer. i can editing video on edius, avid liquid. i have my own HD 1080 professional camera and camera team hope u will soon call me for any kind of job in your network….. Regard SHAFIQ KHATRI
    Email shani6151983@yahoo.com call 03110027816

3. AMEER BAKHSH says:

Im Ameer bakhsh I’m itrsted job plz
    From
    Khuzdar balochistan

4. AMEER BAKHSH says:

I’m Ameer bakhsh baloch .. From..
    Khuzdar Baluchistan

5. umair khan says:

sir I would like to apply for news anchor and news caster .

6. umair khan says:

sir I would like to apply for news anchor and news caster .plz give me chance

7. umair khan says:

sir I would like to apply for news anchor and news caster .plz give me chance.my mail umairkhan1056@yahoo.com

8. Muhammad Ammar says:

sir i am interested in your channel for internship

9. Moin ul haq says:

Intrested for start my career as news repoter.

10. M.Nadeem says:

Sir I am interesting in media job plz give me chance

11. Malik Muhammad Ali says:

done Mass.comm bachelor need Job a journalist reporter ……

12. syed Asghar shah says:

Dear sir I would like to craspondend neo tv chanel district zhob balochistan

13. sara Ahmad says:

Sir i would like to apply for internship..

14. Rafaquat Ali says:

i am Rafaqua ali from karachi im intrested in your company , i wanted to join you i have van which i wanted to use for your company , how can i join your company

hi roof bolan model 2014 euro 2 geniune condition

contect number 03012730619 -03142954096

15. Muhammad Ishfaq says:

Sir I’m intrested in job I’m doing BBA (hons) last semester

16. Zaeem Qureshi says:

Assalam u alaikum sir apka channel to bohot accha hai but sorry to say.. ap k anchors se acchi performance main desakhta hoon.. bas prob ye hai k financial issues ki waja se just second year hi kiya hai and i am very interested in news reporter nd anchor bass kuch trainings ki need hai and support ki.. bohot accha anchor ban sakhta hoon.. if you giving me one chance nd i need your support. . Please agr ap fresh candidate par mehnat kren to apko accha or new talent mil sakhta hai.. thank you.. Facebook par contact kr sakhte hain ap mujhse.. search in facebook Zaeem Aziz Ahmed Qureshi…

17. M.irfan says:

Aoa
    My name is M.Irfan i have completed B.com and now i m searching a job in media i have 2 years finance depart experiance.

18. muhammad hammad says:

Finally complete my video editing course completed for Areena multimedia ..and I am interested in your channel as a video editor internship

19. Adeeb HaSSaN says:

Sir I am graduate and I hope a Good job with you

20. Tehreem Afzal says:

sir i would like to work as internee.

21. Muhammad bilal mazhar says:

I want to join your channal as a marketing officer or finance i have qualification of B.com and also Bbs

22. Aabish shahab baig says:

I want the internship in neo channel

23. obaidurrehman says:

I am obaidurrehman iam sound engineer and iwas work for 4 years in express channel as a sound engineer ihave 15 years of experience of sound engineer my calcification isB.A and my contact number is 03072313294 iam from karachi iam very thankful to you if you give me a chance to serve your channel (Allah Hafiz)

24. Manzoorullah says:

Sir i m intrsted in your channel for internship

25. zahir mahmood says:

میں پاکستان آرمی سے ریٹئائرڈ ھوا ھوں بےاے جرنلزم میں کیا ھے میری خواھیش ھے کہ میں حلال رزق کے ساتھ آچھی روپورٹنگ یا اردو نیوز کاسٹر کی حثیت سے آپ کے ادارے میں جاب کرنا چاھتا ھوں مجھے پلیز ایک موقع عطا کیا جائے
    ph #03005515765 and 03412627909

26. Atta ur Rehman Abbasi says:

I Want to join Your chanel from Azad Kashmir as a reporter

27. mian sharoz ur rehman says:

i am fresh graduate with subject political science, history and journalism. I also have done computor diploma in DIT. I am from rawalpindi. I want to joine your internship program. Is it i done in rawalpindi or islamabad. Waiting for your positive repply.

28. nazia rasheed says:

Dear sir / maa’m,

i would like to do internship in your channel . i have done masters in Mass Communication from Jinnah University For Women . as we all knows your channel is no# 1 in Pakistan and have experienced media persons ,please give me a chance or be a part of your channel to get experience ,

will be very thankful to you
    Nazia Rasheed

29. Saba Aslam says:

Assalam o alaikum.
    I would like to apply for internship as I have completed my MSC in mass communication and I was gold medallist of my badge.I want to learn thinks practically and for that NEO channel is the best choice

30. Aftab Ahmed says:

Sir want you to give me one chance for news caster or show host. I’ll prove you my self. My contact details
    Email : sarangranjha@gmail.com