Jobs in K21 Channel Karachi

K21 LogoThe recently launched Channel K21 is looking for energetic youngsters to join their team. It’s a great opportunity for talented people who have passion to work in media.

K21 is the only channel which is purely dedicated to local news from Karachi with the aim to “enrich people’s lives with real news, programs and services that update, educate and entertain”.

They have vacant positions for News anchor, Technical and Admin staff. Experienced people with the degrees in relevant fields along with energetic youngsters are encouraged to apply. Send a detailed CV along with a fresh Passport size photograph at careers@K21news.tv

K21 although a recently launched channel makes sure that Responsibility and Authenticity is ensured at all levels. Working to portray a positive and beautiful image of Karachi along with identifying the problems which persist. Freedom comes with some responsibilities too, which have to be fulfilled to make sure that freedom is worth the autonomy itself. K21’s focus is on accountability of not just others but of itself too which makes this channel stand out from the crowd of News Channels.

1. syed faraz ahmed says:

Salaam,sir my name is syed faraz ahmed main sach bol raha hon mujhy job ki sakht zaroorat hy plz, last job main ny KTN chenal main ki thi jo bhi kaam hoga main mahnat sy karon ga one time chance day dyn plz ALLHA pak ap ko khoosh rakhy (Ameen) cell number 03022650721 03082364688

2. shahrukh hassan khan says:

Dear sir : Please do not focus on my age.
    i know i am too young.
    but i am working in karachi with different agencies since 2010.
    And keep studying too.
    please i request. give me a chance to proof my self.
    i would like to be a part of your channel.
    thank you.
    Regards : shahrukh hassan khan.

3. shahrukh hassan khan says:

Now i am doing job for fine line work (brand activation agency) as a national operational manager. i will appreciate if you reply me.
    my contact number : 03468598222

4. syed faraz ahmed says:

Plz reply me i m b com n 4th year diploma karachi school of art

5. bariq siddiqui says:

I want to Work as media person or as newz person .my present qualification is bba From Iqra university
    My age is 23
    How can I submit my resume or apply

6. faraz says:

Sir mera name Faraz Ahmed Mughal hy mujhe 8 Sal hou gye hy print media my az a crime reporter up electronic media my Ana chata hu plz mujhe chance dy thanks 03072096401

7. syed qasim abbas naqvi says:

Sir Syed Qadim abbas naqvi Llb want a job in media I will do it full zeal and zest inshallah 03445504657 from district Sahiwal sahiwl punjab w/salam

8. Muhammad Obaid says:

I REALY NEED FOR JOBS MY FATHER IS DEATH AND BROTHER ARE MARRIED AND I SHOULD CONTINUE MY STUDY SO PLZ PLZ PLZ YOU STRUGGLE TO ME WE PRAY FOR YOU. THANKS & MY NO:0313-3054300

9. shahaood qureshi says:

sir my name is shahood and iam leve in north karachi sir media ka boht shoke h or media ko boht pasand bhe krta h or sir tallent bhe boht h bs 1 chance ki zarort h agr wo chance dan sir this is my num plz contact me 03112085918.

10. Ainnie shakil says:

Sir mera naam ainnie shakil hai main news reporter ki job kerna chahti hun ..mera experience nhi hai is se pehle job ka but mujhy umeed hai mera channel k21 se start hoga aap log mujhy aik chance dain ge please please contect me in 0336.2527075..03111038991

11. Hassan Malik says:

My name Hassan Malik.and my qualifications LLB . i want to work in criminal program my contact number 03126677477

12. Hassan Malik says:

Lahore say ho or lahore ke job he kro ga mujy kse be program main as a anger person rhk loo i am experts criminal program and health and education etc my contact 03126677477

13. Zahra says:

Is there any job vacancy for cooking program as chef ….?
    Pls email if need a qualified one…
    Farahdibah7@gmail.com

14. SYED MUHAMMAD NAEEM says:

Dear Sir, I am mature person I can do live programme regarding news,general knowledge,musical flash back programme, child programme,sports and motivational programme as well as cricket commentary and I can also speak extemporaly about any topic.I provide my services without any cost due to I am keenly interested to show my ability and I would like to part of your esteemed channel.

15. moon bhatti says:

My Qualification is B.A B.ED from Punjab university ……I want to job as a media person pleas give me a chance

16. moon bhatti says:

My cell nbr

17. Aftab Shah says:

sir mera nam Aftab Shah hia or mera taloq manghopir se hia mia crimes reporters ki hestat Se aap k chenal mia kam karna chata hon umeed hia jawab se nawazeh ge
    Aftab shah
    cell: 03122666024

18. wajid ali says:

Name:wajid Ali
    Edu: intermediate with commerce
    Address:i belong from Gujarat Punjab but now I lived in manzoor colony Krachi
    Age:20
    I need a job sir please give me a chance in your t.v Chanel
    My contact number:03054261004

19. sajid ali says:

dear sir salam mera name sajid ali hai aur me city news pepar me press reporter ho aur ap ke channl me ana chta ho
    Sajid ali karachi
    Sali2225@gmail.com

20. m daniyal siddique says:

Salaam I m daniyal siddique I m audio engineer in geo tv mujhay job chahiye me resign day rha hu salary reason ki wja se mujhay dsng ka kaam bhi ata he…thanksss

21. Mohammmad Brohi says:

As salam O Alikum Sir! I’m Mohammad Brohi Working As a NLE In VSH NEWS, Because of Late Salary I want to join another Channel +923242606464 25Age From KHI. Email “humper_brohi786@yahoo.com”

22. Fazal wahid says:

Aslam o alikum kaisy ho sir omeed hai thek thak ur khush hal hongay may as waqt ice cream ke kharkhany me kam kr raha ho magar mujhy zrurt hai kam ke omed krta ho ap mujhy narz n,e krugy

23. AkbarAli says:

Sir
    Asalam Allikum
    Sir mia k21 batore repoter kam karna chata hon jis jaga mia reta hon wahan behad na insafi ka bazar gram hia koi bolne wala nai
    Manghopir gram chashma
    Sir
    Plz 03332222827
    sayamumar1@yahoo.com

24. m.kamran says:

Assalamalikum sir mera nam m.kamran
    Mene inter kia hai 2010 se 1 mob shop out dor working ki hai men aap k chenal k21men job krna chahata hun
    03052051904

25. RABYA ARIF says:

sir mera nam RABYA ARIF hay or m apkay channel k liay kam karna chahti ho as a news caster sir please give me a chance mujay umeed hay k may apko mayoos ni karu gi

26. Hasnain says:

Hello sir Iam hasnain i want to join your Chanel plz sir give me a one chance

27. dr Azhar abbas says:

Hello sirdr.Azhar abbas i want to join your Chanel plz sir give me a one chance in faisalabad 03336505219

28. Tariq Aziz says:

Salam Respected Sir
    My Name is M Tariq AZIZ from malakand kpk. My Qualification is BA sociology.
    And want to be a part of you’re team Reporter my contact nbr is
    0343-9302058

29. nouman ahmed says:

30. nouman ahmed says:

je mera naam nouman ahmed hai meri age 17 year hai me bufferzone me raheta hun or me 2 years share department me raha hun or ab mera relation mobilink jazz se hai mujhe news channel me any ka shawak hai reply me first i wait for 4 you ok