Job Offers in Waqt News TV Channel

Waqt News Channel is a broadcast journalism channel of the media group Nawa-i-Waqt, a daily national Urdu publication. The channel began its journey in electronic media in the year 2008 and has managed to produce informative shows, covering news stories and documentaries from all over the country. As the name of the channel indicates, the news channel primarily focuses on being steady with the news item, updating the viewers with the latest and credible news happenings.

Sub division of  Nawa-i- Waqt has its offices based in Lahore and Karachi which work to impart Pakistani culture and practice free press in the country, distinguishing word ‘sensationalism’ from the ‘journalism’. The main office of the channel is located in Lahore at Queens’s road.

The Nawa-i-Waqt media group its daily English newspaper The Nation which is widely read and he good following. The newspaper also has its online website.

The channel maintains its Facebook page, twitter account and its website. The Facebook page is maintained with humorous comics, quotations relating to religion, political, social and personal, informative pieces, news shares, international and current affairs with pictorials often, making it interesting for the followers to post, share and register their feedback. Immense people follow the Facebook page for its interaction.

Waqt news TV Channel has the following contact addresses:

Email: info[at]waqtnews.tv

Website: waqtnews.tv

Twitter: twitter.com/waqtnewstv

Jobs: hr[at]waqtnews.tv

The fresh, experienced graduates who wish to pursue their career in the growing national channels are encouraged to apply in various posts.

1. shehar bano says:

quaIificaton. inter with commerce
    prepare on exams b.com part 1. 2013
    find me news anchor nd others job about news channels
    thanks

• Shabana perveen says:

Assalam o alaikum!

Subject: Humain Jaan sy marny ki dhamkian di ja rahi hain

Hum 2001 sy apni mdad ap or chand ahbaab kay sath mil kar dukhi insaniyat ki khidmat ka kam sar- anjam day rahay hain.
      Hum ny Orangi town main 3 maqamat par FREE school qayam kiye hain jis main taqreban 1200 students taleem hasil kar rahy hain.
      Humary school ki 1st branch secter 11 ½ Gulshan-e-zia (near norani masjid) par qayam hai.
      School kay brabar main Anwar,Akhtar,Waqar OR Wakeel rahayish pazeer hain,
      Jab say main nay school main tamerati kam shrow krwaya hai jab say
      Wo kabhi dewar unchi karny kabhi raat ko chokedar rakhny ka or kabhi naya naya bahana nikal kar galian daitay or
      1 mah pehly unho ny school main sanp dal dia tha us waqt class ho rhi the ap log khud us manzar ka andaza laga saktay hain?
      Un ka taluq PPP say hai,wo hum say 10 lac rupy mang rahy hain OR nahi dain to jaan say marny ki dhamki day rahay hain ,
      KIA is silsly main koi humari madad kar skta hai ?

2. M. TANVEER HASHIM says:

I m poor man . I belong to DG KHAN . ANd I Want a job in waqt TV. I m graduated BSC

3. gull rukh says:

hi
    i have done masters in mass communication and searching job in electronic media.
    from gull rukh
    karach

4. M Shahid Qadri says:

I work done in City bank.NIB bank,HBL bank,MCB bank As A sale officer.I work done in Roznama Piam E mashriq,Royal news & Daily Duniya News

5. Adnan Ali says:

Asslam O Alaikum…. i am worikng with Waqat TV Please contact me
    0345-6740916

6. Zubair Ahmed says:

Respected Sir i am Zubair malik i am reporting in Metro one news channel, i have beat of local government department & Health,
    i have a good experience of public issues, i make special reports upon local issues of public,
    i impress your policy of the Tv i would request to u i wana become part of ur team
    contact no
    0343 3698855
    BS(Hons) part iv Mass communication

7. Bakht Rashid says:

Bakht Rashid s/o Abdur Rahman date of birth 05.06.1985
    M.A political science and one year diplona in MS office and composing
    6 months diploma in english language.
    Belong to District Battagram Hazara kpk

8. m ali abbas says:

Assalam o alaikum
    Dear sir/ madam main ap Kay channel main production ya news and current affairs mein internship krna chahta Han main BS 2nd year ka student Han mass comm department main plz contact me 0344-4268861 (m ali Abbas Karachi)

9. saima naseem siddique says:

Assalamo Alikum

dear sir / madam

i have passed M.A in mass.com 2013 .i want to internship in your news channel
    plz give me one chance

10. MOHSIN IQBAL KHAN says:

my hobbies t.v channel working

11. iqra ahmad says:

i have done bs hons in urdu literature n m iterested in media jobs kindly give me a job i just need it thanx

12. summaiya ahmed says:

assalam alikum,

i’ve done masres in IR an want to do job as an news anchore

13. Muhammad Attiq says:

Graduate in Human Resource Management (HRM) from University of Central Punjab(UCP)

i want to apply for job at Waqt News TV Channel

Currently open any vacancy

Contact me at
    Cell Ph. 03225484418
    Email ID: Muhammadattiq90@gmail.com
    Skype Name M.attiq90

14. addykhan says:

i wanna internship in waqt news contact me 03121237970

15. M.Danish khan says:

hello sir.
    i m Muhammad Danish khan
    live in karachi
    i passad b.com
    my cell no 03452385426
    my experience is accountant and computer operator and quality controler

16. ahsan ali abbasi says:

slam sir

i am ahsan abbasi from naudero i want part of your news Chanel .
    my contact no 03013473819

17. Waqar Ahmed says:

This is Waqar from karachi. i am graduate and 12 years experienced in HR Dept. i offer my services for news caster at waqat News. please contact 03002356836

18. Muhammad Irfan says:

i am doing IR/PCS from NUML……i want to do internship in waqt News.

19. fatima sabir says:

I have done MBA and want to be apart of your team. As it’s my wish to be a good anchor in future. Kindly give me a chance please……

20. Hassan khan 311 10 344 10 says:

Hello Sir I m Hassan khan B.Com Waitting For Result ARY NEWS 2 Years my experience is A Graphics Designer Adobe Photoshop worcking

21. shabana malik says:

Respested sir/madam i have done masters in mass communication nd i want to join media as a news anchor nd i,ll prove to myself as a best news anchor so plz contact me nd give ma a job

22. Ali Raza says:

Dear Sir,

I have come to know through a reliable source that some post lie vacant under your
    good control.I offer my self for this post.
    I have done my graduation 2011 and now i am working in tameer bank. Please
    contact me…………..
    0345-2003266

23. Muhammad Waseem Saleem says:

Dear Sir,

I am good camera man and still phto grapher and want to job in waqat news
    Now i am working in Lahore Cream block Iqbal town on A.k Digital lab and movies
    and i have 15 years experience.
    I like to job in waqat news so give me camera man job I will give my best to you.
    Please contact me
    0300-4053651

24. bilal says:

Dear Reader,

Your provided email address are not valid .
    hr[at]waqtnews.tv
    info[at]waqtnews.tv

25. sheikh tajamal says:

sh tajamal adv high court.want to join for analysis on current affairs. cell.03150354666

26. nazia says:

I have done bsc and find a job as a newscaster plz cont me i realy need this job

27. halar gul esaani MEmon says:

My Name is Halar gul Essani Memon From District Matiari And 3 Year Experince in tv Chaneel I Want to work with chaneel plz give me one chance Applied for post District Reporting for district Matiari Please Contact Me No:03313874909

28. nazish says:

qualification inter mujhy media Mai job karne ka shoq hai agar mere qabil koi job hoto mujh say contact kijye ga:-)

29. qaisir sohail says:

Sir my 5 year exprience in transmission operators ARY.tv channel need a job

30. Faisal Javaid says:

• 6 Year Experience in CHANNEL –FIVE Non-Lenoir-Editor & News Porducer
    • 1 Year Experience in ROYAL NEW’S as News Producer.
    • 1Year Experience in Private Production as Editor & Cameraman & Still Photography.
    • 6 Month Experience in Event Master Production TV and Stage Drama Editing.
    • Drama Serials,Documentries,Programs,Songs and Many More….

0323-8823948