Din News TV Channel Job Opportunities

Din News LogoDin News is giving a good chance to the job seekers, there are so many employees who are working with Din News are getting good salaries and facilities too. Din News is a broadcast journalism channel of Pakistani media industry. Din News gives its transmission 24 hours a day and also gives live information about the current situation of the country. It also broadcast the several programs like talk shows, entertaining program, educational kids etc.

It also tells about the business, weather, technology and much more. Din News is also running Din news paper in the big cities of Pakistan. News channel Din is the most watching channel of Pakistan. People can get plenty of knowledge by watching news channel; it gives its positive role for the audiences of all over the country. The channel has its face book page, website and twitter account as well for interaction.

Channel Din News is giving a good opportunity for post graduates. Training will be given by Din channel and good salaries will be given as well. Din News is looking for the reporters, news anchor, copy editor, producer, researchers and NLE. Candidates who are interested can send their CVs on: jobs@dinnews.tv or apply@dinnews.tv

1. M.Ramzan Sarwar says:

Dear sir ,
    I would like to apply for a suitable position in your organization.I have done B.A Mass Communication .B.Ed .I would like to put myself forward for this great oppurtunity.It will be a great honor for me to be part of your organization.So plz sir give me a chance .
    Contact:03044145953

2. Muhammad ahmed2 says:

Asslam alikum I want to be a news anchor plz contact with me..

3. Shah Nawaz says:

4. Tallat hussain shah says:

I am tallat hussain shah

Qualification i.com punjab

age 35

diploma 2 years refrigeration

if you give me a chance i ensure the hard working if you give me a faver i am very thank full to you. Ph # 03155774889

5. Noshaba says:

My name is noshaba batool i need a chance to work in ur channel plz give me a chance, Thanks.

6. Iqbal yousuf says:

Dear sir, this mail is being sent by your advertisement to Din TV channel.
    Did MBA-Marketing & Management 2013 from Indus University Karachi

Currently study supply chain Management from IBA Institute of Business Administration-Karachi-Evening Classes last semester is going on.
    i do hope accordingly desire & usefull training i will be able to achieve & align companies goals & Its strategic planning very soon as a team & individuals.
    thanks
    contract # 03333665802

7. Muhammad yousif says:

Muhammad yousif beauro cheif raaz tv hd and beauro cheif daily amn karachi i am working jenrolist . i am intersted for work in din news team for work from larkana .for beauro cheif my cell 03003421146 .03458988977

8. muhammad imran khan says:

i am imran muje sahafi chanal me job krna khauab hai agar ap chahain to haqeeqt ho skta h.plz contect me 03128483817

9. Samson mall says:

im a bast viedeo camera man 10 year expperience live rec sir i need a job thank you

10. Waqas tahir says:

Sir ma khanpur district rahim yar khan sy how 03002939666

11. M Usama Shahid says:

Salaam
    I am M Usama Shahid from department of Computer Science of Superior University (Faisalabad Campus).I want to join your channel. Please contact me.
    M Usama Shahid

12. ibrar says:

hi This Dr ibrar
    i want to become member of your channel
    i worked as international host during my studies in abroad
    now i came back to pakistan for my house job
    its My passion to be Journalist ..can i get a chance to prove my slef..thanks

13. obaid says:

My self Obaid and i worked at Finance Depart in Ilma University and i send you my Cv. want to join your channel for working.

Obaid

Mobile No:03422009193

· Father Name : Muhammad Moosa

· Address: House No K-318 K- Area Korangi No – 5 Karachi

· Date Of Birth: 05 May 1995

Qualification:
    1) Matric in Science From SSC in 2013.

2) Enter in Pre-Engineering From HSC in 2016.

3) BSc in Appeared

Experience:

· Six Month Working In Ilma Univrsity

Working:
    · Making Payments Voushers

· Making Salery Cheques

· Sheet Updated On Computer

· Daily Maintain Bank Book

Email Address: Obaidansari027@gmail.com
    References

· Will be Furnished upon Request.

14. Maryam Tariq says:

FA in Psychology
    3 mouth’s Computer
    8 mouth’s job experience

15. Rao umair khalid says:

I am rao umair khalid i want to be a news anchor or reporter and i m studying media studies from bharia university karachi

16. Shuaib Ali Radhan says:

I am shuaib Ali Radhan form Hyderabad I applied for post anchor in your news channel l completed BSiv Political Science form university of Sindh Jamshoro date of birth 30-09-92
    contact no: 03002656215/03333346489

17. Sourath says:

Sir I want this job please give to me chance I have done graduation from sindh University Hyderabad pls mail me this

18. Ayesha batool says:

I am Ayesha batool .I done my graduation in this year with the subjects of economics ,social work and now I am doing ma english I want to join your news channel .please if you have any job of news reporter then I am present and my contact number is

19. Mohammad jaffar says:

Mohammad jaffar from quetta recently did my mass com em blog article writer wanna to be part of Din news from here

20. umair ishrat says:

im umair ishrat i need a job

21. shahbaz Hussain says:

Sir my name is shahbaz Hussain
    Qlifcation: matric
    Age: 27
    I want to job plz
    Contact 03082375587

22. umair ishrat says:

23. M RAMEEZ RAJA says:

Aoa
    I m intersted in Din CHANNEL TO JOIN AS A NEWS CASTER….IF YOU HAVE ANY VACANCY IN YOUR VALUEABLE CHANNEL…KINDLY CONSIDER ME.
    THANKS
    REGARDS

24. RohailArif says:

I m Rohail Arif Qurashi I m the student of ics from Allama Iqbal university I have 3 years experience in DAILY NAI BAAT as a copy paster 3.5 years in the construction company M ISHFAQ&SONS as a fabricater 1 year in dailytrebun as platemaker 2 years for ran own fabrication business but I m interested in media line plz give me a chance to work with your chanel.
    Ph#03145844432-1
    Thanks

25. Muhammad imran says:

Muhammad imran
    AssalamuI alaikum Sir ,
    I com to know that some vacancy of CCTV OPERATOR are vacant under your kind control I offer for same my self I have 4 year experience for this post kindly approve my application thanks contact No 0345-0260279

26. shahbaz Hussain says:

Asslam o Alikum
    My Name is Shahbaz Hussain
    And I want to job
    Contact 03082375587
    Plz give me A Chance

27. IQBAL YOUSUF says:

As salamo Alaikum

Did MBA Sales Marketing & Management from Indus University Karachi.

study PGD Diploma in Supply Chain Management from IBA-Institute of Business Administration Karachi Last Semester.

join you as a anchor,reporter
    Good Communication skills
    Fluent in English.

0333-3665802

28. Naqash khan says:

I want to apply in Din news and I will struggle and share public problem and issue who Govt are ignore and I will share videos who will show problem of people and other interesting information who important for social media. so please give chance to join Din news. thank you.

29. Maryum Arif says:

I m Maryum arif I did my graduation from punjab university & I have 3 years experience of teaching I m interested in these kind of job, s if u give me a chance I will be thanksfull to u …
    ph # 03455166365_03145844432-1

30. Usama says:

Iam medical student in Dow university I like to job in any news channel …
    Usama