TRT TV Channel Starts Hiring in Pakistan

TRT TVNational Turkish broadcaster, Turkish Radio and Television Corporation (TRT) has started hiring in Pakistan. According to the reports of popular English newspaper of Pakistan, biggest news channel of Turkey TRT TV has started contacting Pakistani journalists for English transmission. The channel has also conducted interviews of journalists who have strong background of reporting in English language. For this purpose, team of Turkish channel is residing in the Marriot hotel Islamabad and contacting various Pakistani journalists to join the channel. TRT TV Channel is an international channel which has aim to compete with other international channels including BBC, CNN and Al Jazeera.

According to the reports, main purpose of TRT TV channel’s team visit is to hire those journalists of Pakistan who have strong communication skills in English language. The channel is facing shortage of English language experts in Turkey, that’s why they have visited Pakistan to hire from here. The team has interviewed many Pakistani anchors, reporters, newscasters, producers and news editors, while many journalists are still being interviewed.

It is to be noted that TRT TV channel was launched in 1968 and headquarter of the channel is based in Istanbul, most populous city of Turkey.

1. Bilal Ahmed says:

I will job in TRT Tv channel.I am Really hard work

2. Atem Shehzad says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly support me for any job.

Personal Information
    Father Name: Muhammad Hanif Khan
    Date of Birth: 25th March 1987
    Religion: Islam
    NIC: 17301-7473548-9
    D.LTV Licence# 100000031232
    Domicile: Peshawar (K.P.K)
    Email ID: atem.shehzad3@gmail.com, atem.shehzad3@hotmail.com
    Skype ID: atem.shehzad
    Address: Baith-Ul-Babar Mohallah Islamabad Street#02 P/O Nishterabad Peshawar City.
    Contact: 0345-9083463 – 0333-9769919 – 0302-4104657

Professional Summary and Objective:
    I have about seven (9) years of experience in Social Sector with explicit five (5) years of experience in IT sector. I am currently working at Telenor Head office Peshawar as customer service coordinator. I am Bachelor in Arts and MCP, MCSA, MCSE certified.
    I have developed more than thirty (30) LANs/WLANs and managed about four hundred (400) clients. I am honest, innovative, motivated and naturally have passion for digital world specifically Computer software. I am confident enough to bring productive changes in any organization in any challenging situation. My honesty is my foundation over which I build all relations/actions and working hard for fertile outcomes.

Professional LAN/WLAN Designer with specialty of Microsoft, System Administration of Windows XP, Vista and 7 while managing Server 2003 and 2008, Database management/administration of Oracle and MS Access. Experienced in Ubuntu, Kubuntu, OpenSUSE and Fedora flavors. Graphic Designing, Video Editing etc. To be part of a corporate team in a dynamic organization, where my experience would contribute essentially in achieving organizational objectives. In my opinion, result oriented work environment backed by team work is the trick behind any successful organization, I believe in making a difference where I work.

3. alishah shanzay says:

i need your no and Email address to countact you

4. Razi jamali says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am offering my services for the job in your company.

Thank You.

Regards:

Razi khan Jamli

5. Ahmed Faraz says:

I have 2 year experience in Electronic media as a DSNG and MCR operator.if TRT TV need please contact me 03315450270

6. Syed Sajid says:

Assalamoalekum :
    I am working in media TV ABBTAKK Channel as system Support IT Field .. Kindly Contact If you Need Thankhyou. : 03362086680

7. Muhammad Saleem says:

Dear Sir/Madam

I was interested to hear about the roles available in TRT TV channel and would like to apply for the position of presenter or correspondent.

My credentials are as follow:

BA in service Sector Management (Nottingham Trent University, UK)
    MA in International Relations (University of Nottingham, UK)

Postgraduate Research: “British news media and its impact on policy making process in Pakistan” (PhD Pending).

I conducted interviews with government ministers, senior civil servants, senior journalists, NGO’s and other civil society representatives during the investigation of the above topic.

I worked for a local radio station and presented programmes on various topics. I also gained valuable experience by organising and presenting programme on Pakistan’s Election 2013 in Birmingham based Asian TV channel. I speak fluent English and main sub-continent languages.

I would welcome an opportunity to discuss my suitability for the available roles.

Yours sincerely

Muhammad Saleem
    Email: m.saleem1@yahoo.co.uk
    Tel: 0044(7737260965)

8. Kamran says:

need the job

9. Sohaib Bin Noor says:

Aslam o Alikum! Do you have any contact number or email id so that I can contact you for further information?
    Thanks
    Sohaib Bin Noor
    Anchor
    Current Affairs Channel, Pakistan Radio
    Sohaib.noor85@gmail.com
    Contact @ 0344-5539366

10. Irfan ali says:

Salam sir mere khuaish hai k me channel k lea kam karu mager sir mujhe koi response he nhe milta plz sir me sound opperating full janta hu sir mujhe 10 year ka experience hai plz contect me sir 03428132295 irfan plz contact me sir thangs

11. umair saleem says:

Asslamu alikum hope so that you are fine. I am needy and searchibg for job in pakistan and world good and competwtive institutes. Hope so like see tv this tv will gwt good response in pakistan so i would like to work with you waitibg for your call and mail it will be honour for me while works with you. Thankyou
    Umairrana2015@gmail.com

12. Atif Sharif says:

Apply for Administration related job consider

My above 9 years of long career experience as an Executive / senior admin / Operation officer has skilled me with multiple administrative & Operation tasks such as evaluating and understanding the works and duties, As a respectable Administration / Operation Executive Officer of this Organization, I would look after the industry form the grassroots level to the highest levels

13. Tufail Bhutto says:

Sir/Madam

Regard:Tufail Ahmed
    Contact no:+93113469202

14. m hasan says:

plz call me urgent i need a job plz plz plz plz sir and madam call me 03313531844

15. Mirza zahid baig says:

good day kindly email me at zahid_baig08@yahoo.com
    i wanna join TRT as a news anchor.

16. MUHMMAD Asim says:

Asslam.O.Alikum
    MUHMMAD Asim Arshad from Hasil Pur 64 f
    Sir me TRT tv channel me kam krna chata hu mere 1 yer 5 month k experience he Khalig tim uae k sir me reporter k kam krna chata hu
    my contact number

17. AFZAL HAYAT says:

I’m an MA English and meet your requirements. I possess a comprehensive command over English language including both spoken and written discourse, grammar and accent etc.

18. AFZAL HAYAT says:

Cell no# 03463013952

19. Danish ejaz says:

Dear sir:
    This is Danish Ejaz from Karachi Pakistan , i am a professional Graphic Designer, i have also a U.A.E experience , I have a Great knowledge how to make Designs like brochure, books, posters, slides, banners, 3d signboards, signage, logos, flyers, business cards etc
    I have also a good knowledge in I.T work
    if you have any vacancy then please do call me

Thanks & Regards
    Danish Ejaz
    0333 2614774

20. NASEER AHMED KHAN says:

i am currently working in k-electric from 2010 as an data analyst at SAP.i have lots of experience.

21. Shahid ali says:

To be a part of a dynamic and well-reputed Media organization where my personal skills can be enhanced and the organization be benefited as well.
    1 year media experience
    Further dtails contact me
    shahidnaeem91@gmail.com

22. sonia shabbir says:

asalmualikum sir plz give me chance for your chanel plz
    my email adress (anayaa.g786@gmail.com

23. Muhammad aslam awan says:

Muhamma aslam awan edu msc mass communication res-add darya khan distt Bhakkar punjab contact #+92 3084930935 cv will be send on demond applly for representitive waiting your call please

24. M NADIR CHUGHTAI says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Kindly support me for any job.I have much interusted
    i am journalist in local newspaper of kashmir
    contact:03448886605

25. Muhammad Hassan says:

Asslam.O.Alikum
    I m Hassan exprience ary news ary digital 0311 1034410

26. BAhram says:

Hi im bahram from Tehran : Dear responser when England regime keep saying Kordeston most be division Turkye most ollways say keep saying Round the clock ” Scotland most be free first ” ViVA FREE SCOTLAND “ollways show ‘prince Charles killed Diana like a dog ‘& Irlands bloodi Monday allways ‘ allways ‘…………

27. arshad says:

Sir/Madam
    I am looking for an opportunity to work with a professional organization where I can use my experience and skills for the best benefit and growth of my organization, myself and my team.carantly working aaj news and RT news agencey as cameraman
    Regard:arshad mehmood
    Contact no:+923132493920- 03313010035

28. arshad says:

MEHMOOD ARSHAD
    Hijrat Colony H.No 1855 Street No 41 Cantt Karachi .PAKISTAN
    Email.mehmoodarshasd05@gmail.com
    +3132493920
    Objective
    My main pursuit in life is to be successful both personally and professionally. I believe success is a mixture of material achievement and also a sense of self-satisfaction from job well done. I want to work in a conducive environment where hard work and honest efforts are appreciated and rewarded.

Academic Qualification.
    SSC, Karachi Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education.

Experience
    OB Operator + Cameraman and CCU Engineer

MADNI CHANNEL Karachi
    FRB 2010 TO Till Date
    Cameraman
    A part from studio-based programs, I have been engaged in outdoor in door Live recordings,
    BBCL Production Karachi
    March 1998 to 2006
    Cameraman + ccu engineer
    BBCL Pakistan. I was Participating in all the live hits from studio in capacity of Cameraman. Also performing in Outdoor news Coverage’s and Interviews.

SURT commendation Lahore

Domicile Sindh

29. naveed ahmad says:

NAVEED AHMAD
    Navan Bhatta Nawab Pur Road
    Near Faiz Clinic Multan
    OBJECTIVE
    To be associated with an organization in which i can prove
    my professional abilities and play a virtal role in its growth
    PERSONAL INFORMATION
    4 year warking as a camera man rohi TV
    2 year warking as a camera man metro 1 NEWS
    1 year warking as a camera man Such TV NEWS
    2 year warking as a camera man cnbc news & Samaa tv grup on jobe
    PROGARAMS
    news,live,as live programs and 50% lighting experience
    Others sity warking avelbal Islamabad Lahore & out off contrary Refrence will gladly be Provided On Request please sir give me one chance

30. Syed Ahsan Ali says:

i want to do work for your channel plz give me a one chanse