Telephone Operators Job in Express Newspaper
Daily Express (Urdu newspaper) is known as one of the leading newspaper of Pakistan who has been providing its services since 1998 to the entire Pakistani nation. Daily Express published from different cities of Pakistan such as Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore, Multan, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Sukkur, and Rawalpindi at the same time. Daily Express is owned by Lakson Group and it’s headquarter is situated at Karachi. Express Newspaper is looking for telephone operator for their Lahore office and is searching for suitable candidate for this post who can fit in the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must be have at least intermediate degree
- Should have awareness of Computer, PABX (private automatic branch exchange) and other office’s equipment.
- He/She must have1 year experience as a telephone operator in a reputable organization.
- Candidate should be able to provide correct assistance to customers.
- Good communication skills are required.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who are satisfying the given job requirement criteria are encouraged to send their resumes along with their passport size photograph in order to avail telephone operator job opportunity at the respectable and reputable organization. Dont wait send your resumes now at: Gm.firstname.lastname@example.org