News Anchor Jobs in Nai Baat TV Channel

Nai Baat TVNai Baat TV is likely to join the race of media channels very soon and is all set to make a sound in the industry. Nai Baat TV is coming with the surety of respect, recognition, reward, growth and life with a vision which will create a new experience for viewers as it is struggling hard to become the most reliable media group of Pakistan.

The upcoming media group Nai Baat TV is looking for stupendous success in a very quick time due to which they are hunting best talent of Pakistan. The channel is offering News Anchor’s job opportunities and seeking for the talented and well-qualified workforce who can bring the real goal of Nai Baat TV. A candidate must have strong news knowledge with writing and vocabulary skills through which he can face the camera with full confidence. He/she must have bachelor degree with 3 Years’ experience in the field of journalism as well as should be aware from all the current issues.

News Anchor’s job at Nai Baat TV is accessible in Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi as it is a golden opportunity for all the talented and capable News Anchors to become a part of this revolutionary channel. Candidates are encouraged to send their resumes Online For Nai Baat TV.

1. raza says:

what is the procedure to join your tv channel! Do you have any office in peshawar?

2. M S ALI says:

as a news caster

3. UmeKalsoom says:

ASSALAM O ALLAIKUM
    I Have done masters_,and very interested in news casting and wants to be an anchor have no experience but the fact remains that practice made a person perfect .and if your channel gives me a chance i will give my best .
    Contact# 03323616786

4. Komal Mughal says:

I am interested in news anchor post at Nai Baat.

5. M.Majid Ali says:

ASSALAM- O- ALLAIKUM,

I have done master and i am very interested in newscaster and also want to be anchor.I

have no experience but fact is that every thing is possible in this world. If your channel

give me one chance i will prove myself that i am best none other then.

Regards

Contact# 03086378078, 03341079263

6. Samreen says:

Assalam-o-Allikum , I am samreen I am a student of graduation sir I wanna join your channel as a news anchor so tell me that what is your procedure of join your TV channel and where is your office in Karachi?

7. sara khurram says:

hi I m sara khurram mjy tv channel pay job ja bht shoq hai mai as a news anchor job krna chahti hun mai easily ur du news parh skti hun plz mjy apny channel ka hisa bnnay ka chance dein I ll give u my best mjy is wqt job keep bht bht zrurat hai plz cnct me as soon as possible I m waiting ur cal thnx my cell number is 03105111069

8. Shagufta abid says:

I am intrusted to be an anchor i have done graduation in arts

9. malik rashid says:

i am interested in news channel specly news casting my urdu speech very loudly nd well please mujhe aik chance zrur milna chahye .mera mass comunication continue h or llb clear h..my contact number 03454466994 /03237886145 or mjhe sallery ki koi lalach ni

10. shahnila says:

Assalam u alikum sir i recently done inter and I wanna join ur news channel as a reporter … I have no experience but nothing is impossible in the world .. plz give me a chance I will try my best

11. shahnila says:

Assalm u alikum sir m ap ka media group join mRNA chahti in so plZ tell me where is ur office in Karachi

12. shahnila says:

sir m ap ka media group join kRNA chahti in so plZ tell me where is ur office in Karachi

13. NIMRA ABEER says:

sir i have no experience in any field bt i want to become a news-castor in your,s channel i can speake urdu very well. i m a student of f.s.c i m so interested in this field. i try to do my best i shall be very thnkful if u give me a one chance plz

14. NIMRA ABEER says:

sir i have no experience in any field bt i want to become a news-castor in your,s channel i can speake urdu very well. i try to do my best i m a student of f.s.c and i m so interested in this field. i shall be very thankful to u if u give me a one chance plz

15. mehwish iqbal says:

I have dobe masters and i have experience of compairing in programs and functions and i have a skills to explore my abilities.I am well wisher of doing job in media. Kindly give me a chance to explore my skills. I will show myself the best assets for your channel.wait for favourable response.

16. Muhammad Naseer says:

Assalam o alaikum ,

I have done my Graduation and i am interesting in media field,I have a little experience of News caster in a Radio Channel. So i requested you to please give me a chance for news caster or any news relative job.
    I am waiting for your good response.

17. shahbaz ahmad says:

I m shahbaz daultana from vehari. I want to become news anchor. I have done master in English and political science as well. My graduation is in journalism. I have also done one year diploma in tefl. I have speaking fluency and confidence. I have also command on current affairs because I have taken three attempts of css. I have an ability to face the challenges. I have no experience but if you give me a chance I will prove myself best . I shall anxiously wait for your answer. You must post your views either as a result of selection or rejection

18. Hassan Masood Butt says:

Hi my name is Hassan I have done my studies from London and have a clear English and Urdu accent and would like to become a news caster can be an anchor as week with good amount of knowledge and enthusiasm kindly come back to me Asap
    Hassan butt

19. sannan saad says:

asslam o allaikum …..sir i did b.s mass communication . i want to become crime anchor i am sure i will give good performance.i have completed my internship by a plus channel and atv .i will do work hard please give me one chance .03087782894

20. Muhammad Muqeem says:

i like nae baat, i am reporting my city Ratodero distt larkana

21. qazi m arjumand says:

Aoa sir i am intrested in news anchor i have a experience in relevant field different channels ATV and AJJ News .

22. Muhammad waqas abid says:

Sir main nay b.a keya howa hai ..or koi b job ni mil rahi .. news reporter ki job achai tarha kar sakta hon ..if you give me a chance as a reporter I will work hard and didn’t disappoint you at all ..my city Lahore ..my no is 03209494244 plz contact me ..

23. zahidrao says:

what is the way to join your network

24. zahidrao says:

there is any vacancy in shujabad

25. naeemaslam says:

Hi I want to b a news anchor . 2years experience of radio channel as a RJ.

26. imran says:

sir main 12 saal sy privet camry ka kam kr rha hon .bhot jaga py apply ki bt koi jwab ni aya if you give me a chance as camraman my contact namber 03016354610

27. Samia Shahzad says:

Salam,
    This is Samia Shahzad. I am in matric class which is up to it’s end. I want to give my audition for anchor. May you please guide me for that.

28. anam iqbal says:

I want to join this channel. Kindly prefer me for job as a news anchor and mail me.

29. Luqman Ali Solangi says:

Luqma Ali Solangi.
    i m b.com and and i m passionate about tv news reporter job in karachi.i know all about karachi areas.
    and i m fit for this job.
    my contact no is 03222020021

30. farmanullah says:

being a social activist,i,ve done master n political science,now want to join media,presently m working for the betterment of stundts,m organizng nd conducting differfnt competitions for the students to expose nd explore their hidden qualittoies,, so if u give me an opprtunity i can face camera######### specially for NEWS CASTING
    cell:03139037818