Jobs In KTN And Sindh TV News Channel

Presently there operate number of local and regional channels, offering bi lingual and multi lingual content for the viewers. With the increasing impact of media, various media men of different languages have opened up the channels. Almost from every local region there operates a channel that reflects the culture, tradition of the area.

KTN and Sindh TV enjoy being the first Sindhi channels. They cover diverse news content, packages, songs, entertainment material programs in Sindhi language. Sindhi people who want to pursue their career in electronic media should forward their cvs and contact on the given details of the respective channels.

Established in 2002, Kawish Television Network (KTN) is among the leading satellite channels of Pakistan.  It bears the pride of being the first private Sindhi channel of the country. It is part of the diverse channel, the network runs.  The channel began as a small regional channel with six hours of transmission initially.

Now, it has emerged as the highly watched Sindhi TV channel that covers events, news, entertainment content 24 hours from South, Middle and Far East Asia. It has its sub channels, KTN News and Kashish TV that air news content, documentaries, talk shows and music contents respectively.

Official website of channel: www.ktntv.tv

KTN News Channel has its bureau offices located in Karachi, Lahore, Hyderabad and Islamabad.

In Karachi, their office details are as follow:

6-9 West Point Tower Mezzanine Floor, Ext II, DHA, Karachi.

Phone: + 92- 21- 5800520-5

Fax No: + 92-21-5883482

For further details, follow the link: www.ktntv.tv/ktnnews/contact-us.html

Sindh TV News enjoys being the first ever Sindhi News channel that covers news events at local, regional, national and international level. It began its journey in the year 2004. It is Karachi based News Channel.

Official website of the channel is: www.sindhtvnews.net

Address of the TV Channel:

Hannan Centre, 3 floor, Near Baloch Colony Fly over, Main Shahra-e-Faisal, Karachi.

Phone No: 92-21- 4390835-6

Fax: 92-21-4530127

Email address: info@sindhnews

The channel can contact by filing in the details and throwing away the message on their website.

1. Abdullah Rasheed says:

This is Abdullah Rasheed Hi TO KTN LOVE YOU KASHISH mohjay modeling k Bhot Shok Ha Aur Main Kashish TV K.T.N TV PY MODELING KARNA CHATA HUN AUR MAIN K.T.N K MAMBERS SE BHI RAPTA HA JASY K ZOHAIB BASHIR ABID MAHAR MAZHAR SATHAR ALI BHOTTO AUR AMEER HUSSAIN CHANDIO Maharbani Farma Karr Mohjay Model Banai Okay BYE LOVE YOU K.T.N KASHISH

2. AHMED ALI says:

Sir,i want to join KTN as a host i got master Degree,i have charming voice and soft personality plzz contact
    03132006000

3. Valam kumar motiyani bheel says:

sir maan bhi KTN mein job krn chahyan tho pehryan awami_awaz news paper liy km kndo hos

4. shaukat says:

کی ٹی این ء سنده ٹی وی تمام بهترین جاٹ فراهم کن تها جس آهی اسانجی سندهی چینلن کی تمام سهٹا پراگرام نیوز انٹرٹینمینٹ ء کجه سکٹ جو موقعو فراهم کن !
    شوکت عی لاشاری

5. BHAWANI NIJAR says:

Mein ktn.tv men kam krna chahta hun mera bchpn se kisi tv channel men kam krne ka showk rha he agar ap help krden
    Contect.03052455035,03033074094
    Bhawani meghwarr/fb.com.pk

6. Sajid Hussain says:

Dear Sir/Medam i want to join sindh tv or ktn as a news caster if there is any vacancy please contact me 03332717161

7. shahnawaz ali dahri says:

mujh ktn k drama jo village m bante un m kam karne ka buht shok h agar ap meri help karden aur mjhe un drama m kam karne ka muqa dilwa den to m apka thankful raho ga….«03341687779» contact plzzz

8. Shoukat Ali says:

Dear sir Medam i want join sindh tv or KTN as a news caster or any job im B.com Holder. MY contect no 03337050356

9. AAMIR HUSSAIN says:

im AAMIR Hussain im elctronic engr kindly if any job u can contect on my cell no 03332403332 email: engraamirsahto12121@gmail.com

10. rafia rind says:

hi im rafia from khkairpur sindh i wants to be an anchor in ktn news i have master degree and i keen to join your sindhi media group this is my husbands email id please ktn contact me…..this is my mobile number 03147519959

11. rubab fatima says:

salam mukhy ktn me sets me office wrk me shoqaahy job jo.. need hujy taplz mail me … thx

12. Muhammad Asif siddidqui says:

sir my name Muhammad Asif and i work KTN channel any jobs u have

13. Furqan ali says:

Hi this is furqan ali im light man & cymra oparter production house the crew flims from karachi work kindly if any job u can contect on my cell no 03133965099 me from Hyderabad. T’v media boy.

14. Furqan Ali says:

i’m Furqan ali im Drama light man boy Experian The Crew Flims production house 2 years work from karachi kindly if any job u can contect on my cell no 03133965099
    Email :: ShezziWorld@gmail.com

15. umair shah says:

My name is umair shah i just came from saudia jeddah i really like to work with sindh tv as model host vj or darma play i got mood look plz give me chance to show my self on media before choosing me u can cheak out my pics here my num ::03312258027

16. Kashif Memon says:

Me TV channel me kan karna chata hon I need plz plz plz Jo I am Sindhi.

17. Arsalan Ali Soomro says:

Sir i want to get job in KTN or Sindh TV im graduate if you have any opportunity please feel free to contact me 03158837668

18. Shahmir ahmad samoon says:

Main or mera dost Amjad hussain mehrani, hum donu sindhi serial me kam karna chahate hain or hum me telent hai or hum acting behter andaz se kar sakte hain hum gana bhi ga sakte hain ager ap hume sindhi chanels pe entry dilwa sako to apki bahot bari meharbani hogi
    we are from tando Allahyar
    plz contact us ,,,,03133520320
    plz humari help kijiye,

19. Javed Ahmed from dharki says:

Asslam o aliekum sir mera naam javed Ahmed hai mujhy KTN news channel ka hisa banain please aazmaien please contct number 03052602446 shukria KTN and sindh TV channel

20. Mohammad Aamir Panhwar says:

Sir I want to join your channel i can host any program and i can modeling in sindhi dramas also sir please just give me a single chance

21. Sanober kham says:

Sanober khan
    May ap k TV chenal par cooking show ya koi bhi family show may on cemra ya of camra kam karna cahati ho may cooking bohat achi kart I ho

22. Sanober kham says:

Sanober khan contact number 03158966187

23. pawan kumar says:

i want to do work in ktn or other media plz give me one chance i will prove my self

24. Israr Ahmed says:

Hi mera nam Israr ahmed or main kashish t.v sindh t.v main kam krna chahta hun drame ya songs main actng wagera krna chahta hu please ager mere lye koi jaga hai cnt kro ap logun ka mehrbni hoga hum pa mera cell nmbr …03413252200 03402633466

25. AHMED ALI says:

AOA Sir,I am very keen to join KTN as an anchor,Sir,plz give me chance to work with KTN..I have done masters..I have a charming voice…
    Cell# 03132006000

26. Fayaz gadehi says:

I want to do work in ktn or othar media plz gave me one chance i will prove my self contact no 03421814529

27. Fayaz gadehi says:

So plz sir slcet me mra ye supna hai ke mein ktn chanal me kam kron

28. MAHBOOB ALI SHAH says:

Hello salam & YA ALI MADAD ALI KAZI SB ALI KAZI SB I WANT TO WORK ON YOUR KTN NEWS CHANNEL I REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ONE CHANCE BEACUSE MY DREAM I WROK TV CHANNEL AND HELP POOR PEOPLE THROUGH YOUR TV CHANNEL SO I HOPE YOU GIVE ME ONE CHANCE MY EDUCATION B.A ENGLISH AND MY ADRESS LMC COLONY FLATE NO 05 BLOCK NO (A) HYD NEAR JINNAH GROUND OPP OPD AND MY CELL NO 03043828817-03143584790 THANKS SIR YOU AND YOUR ALL KTN NES TEAM SIR I WAIT YOUR REPPLY
    THANKS
    MAHBOOB ALI SHAH

29. yaar mohmmad says:

Im Looking for job any channel in hyderabad i had worked as interne At Aplus.tv.channel karachi.

30. Raja says:

Looking for action. Not a chance.