Jobs in Dawn News TV Channel for All Departments

Dawn News Channel, one of the leading channels of Pakistani media invites applicants to its various departments. Other than journalists individuals holding graduation degree and work experience can apply in news, current affairs program, features, marketing, human resources, IT, administration, finance, operation, sales and distribution departments.

Dawn news channel is among the most balanced, credible news channels with better employee opportunities. It is a career oriented organization that offers good working environment with competitive salary packages. Dawn news channel is electronic medium and sub division of the English linguistic newspaper Dawn, which foundation was laid by Quaid e Azam Ali Jinnah. Dawn news channel began as an English news channel but then changed its mode of language into Urdu because of the large viewer ship that fall as Urdu medium.

The news channel airs variety of shows from news, to daily story based documentaries, talk shows, investigative reporting and current affairs programs. The Dawn Media Group is an established institution which has its radio, news papers, magazine, and online newspaper facility, both in English and Urdu language.

Dawn group has its deep roots in journalism which gives its immense access to fame, recognition and sponsorship from multinational companies and abroad known channels. To Join this group email your updated CV at hr@[at]dawnnews.tv or you can also Contact on their Phone Number +92 21 111 11 44 55.

Other than this, You can also drop your CV at their head Office located at 11 Dockyard Road, West Wharf Industrial Area, Karachi, Pakistan. For More Jobs in Media Join Our Facebook Page.

1. Qari abubakar says:

Asslam o alaikum..?

2. tayyab siddqui says:

i m purchase officer i want this job

3. Rana Amjad Farooq says:

Renala Khurd. My nam is Rana Amjad Farooq dunyatv have been working for five years in the walls don want to work for DAWNTV as rputrr 03006955825?

4. muhammad younas says:

m.a b.ed and diploma in it

5. unicore says:

MULTI NATIONAL COMPANY ANNOUNCED VACANCYS FOR MALE FEMALE
    BASIS INTRESTED CANDEDATES CAN APPLY LAST DATE
    5/12.2014 RESUME THEIR CV @
    UNOCORE.CAREER@GMAIL.COM
    FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT
    HR ASSISTANT

6. zahid sipra says:

jalalpur bhattian 03006528786

7. rana amjad farooq says:

apply now for correspondent renala khurd teshil?
    expernice 4years correspodent DUNYATV ?
    mob no 0300 0345 6955825 0344 4446808

8. Farman says:

9. samina says:

sir m samina from gujar khan rawalpindi.M doing mcom. i like to join your news channel as a reporter. plz give me a one chance. My cell num is 0310 5426229

10. adnan nafees says:

dear sir,
    I have doing MBA and want to job in your department my cell nbr 03224627287 plz call me

11. muhammad jahangir says:

Dear sir

Iam jahangir. I want to join u
    I wark prime TV as a Coordinator Insta Phone & mobilink Franchisee
    0303 2339500

12. maharukh ahmed says:

Sir.
    I have done b.com I have experience. In adminstration computer operator data entry 0335-3040261

13. WAQAR ANWAR says:

NEED A JOB

14. m.jamil prince says:

isir m jamil from lahore khana no m doing f.a i like to join your news channel as a reporter. plz give me a one chance. My cell num is 03074693568

15. QAISER MURAD says:

internet
    plz chanch me
    i live in karachi
    my cell num

19. Muhammad Muzamil Farooq Anwar says:

Sir,
    I am from bahawalpur, i wana job in dawn news channal in any depart i can manage that easly, and i need job because m free last 3 months,. if u agree for give me job than i realy slute u,
    so pleeez dont break my heart.
    thanks.

20. Muhammad Muzamil Farooq Anwar says:

I am from Lahore, i want a job in dawn news channal in any depart i can manage that easly, and i need job because my free last 3 months,. if u agree for give me job than I ready slute u,
    so pleeez dont break my heart.
    thanks.
    contect Number…….03104102263/03114088974

21. Nazim uddin says:

Sir,
    i have experience in IT Department.please give me a chance.

22. Tanveer Ahmed says:

I am B.A mass communication from (AIOU) I really need job i am from muzaffarabad azad kashmir my cell: 03421566659. Plz contact me.

23. bilal says:

sir i need a job plz

24. bilal says:

25. Fazal Mabood says:

I am Head Master GMS PAF Academy Risalpur Nowshera and realted Aiou Islamabad party time tutor and social worker President Shama welfair organization Nowshera Please nice job to contect in me contect no 0313 5773769

26. Maqbool Ahmed says:

I am self motivated, result oriented and persuasive personality. I am influence to work in/with a team and as well sole. Ability to handle task/multi tasks with deadline, hardworking determinant. Habitual to perform job with sincerity, honesty and trustworthy and passion to pay roll for the organization development.
    Education
    Bachelor of Arts in 2013
    From Sindh University Jamshoro
    Inter Commerce in 2006
    From Govt. Boys Degree College, Karachi
    Matriculation (HSC) in 2003
    From Govt School PAF Base .Karachi
    Computer Knowledge
    Proficiency in Computer and MS office (Word, Excel & power point)
    In page composing in Urdu.
    CorelDraw And Adobe Photoshop
    Internet browsing
    Strong communication skills
    language knowledge ; urdu sindhi and english
    cell no: 00923343214774

27. Khurram Shahzad says:

i need the job & my experience in cctv , access control & electrical works

28. hassan says:

I want internship what is the procedure
    l’m doing BS communication study

29. kiran says:

i’m doing Bs mass communication from pu and want to join ur channel

30. Asif Raza Ansari says:

 Jee Road Nawabad Lyari karachi
     E-mail: ansari2566@hotmail.com
    EXPERIENCE
     TECH NET COMPUTER SERVICE •Work Duration: Jan 1999 – Feb 2007
    Karachi •Business Nature: Information Technology
    Job Descriptions:
    Maintain all Networking & Desktop / Laptop Troubleshooting, Install Application Software, Operating System, Antivirus Installation, Manage IP address troubleshot of Printer working with Network Printer (LaserJet Dot-matrix) and other IT related work.

 KODVAVI COMPUTER •Work Duration: March 2004 – till date
    Tower, Karachi •Business Nature: Information Technology
    Job Descriptions:
    Working as a System Engineer, Maintain all Networking & Desktop (Laptop) Trouble Maintain, Install Application Software, Operating System, Antivirus Installation, Manage IP address troubleshot of Printer working with Network Printer (LaserJet Dot-matrix) or other IT related work. This includes successful contract work for several small businesses troubleshooting application and connectivity problems, and for individuals configuring their personal PC systems.
    • Having very good knowledge of computer hardware and troubleshooting and Networking.
    • Installs, maintains, troubleshoots and upgrades computer hardware, software, personal computer networks, peripheral equipment and electronic mail systems; assesses user training needs and trains users in effective use of applications
    • Managed IT technicians in installing, repairing, and maintaining workstations.
    • Purchased licensing agreements and software user licensing.
    • Registered new IT materials through international vendors.
    • Produced technical manuals for staff.
    • Monitored network security.
    • Administrated passwords, upgrades, and hardware repairs.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
     M.A.ECONOMIC
    Passed in Second Division from Shah Abdul Latif University in 2009.

 BACHELOR OF ARTS
    Passed in Second Division from Shah Abdul Latif University in 2007.

 INTERMEDIATE (ARTS)
    Passed in Grade ‘C’ from Board of Intermediate Education, Larkana in 2004.

 MATRICULATION
    Passed in Grade ‘D’ from D.C.T.O School Lyari.