Jobs in Bol TV Channel – Apply Now

Bol-TV-logoBol TV which is considering as a biggest media enterprise is going to be launched soon as everybody is eagerly waiting for Bol TV which has Pakistan’s largest media infrastructure. The Bol enterprise tends to bring various platforms such as entertainment and news channel in order to attract all the audiences across the globe.

Bol TV channel is all set to come up with positive and revolutionary change through which progressive image of Pakistan will be endorsed in the form of News, Entertainment, and Sports. The Bol TV is powered by Axact, the world’s leading IT company who is significantly promoting media through this channel whereas Bol TV is owned by the property tycoon Malik Riaz. The new media group Bol TV is all set to hit Geo TV as most of the prominent anchors of Geo News have joined Bol network by leaving Geo.

Bol network is offering attractive job opportunities in their different sectors with most appealing salary packages as t will be a great experience and privilege to become a part of this biggest media group. Bol TV has started hiring skilled and talented staff from all over the Pakistan for their organization who can support and promote their network around the globe. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting online BOL application form or can send their resumes at: careers@bolnetwork.com

See Jobs in Bahria Town TV Channel

See Jobs & Internship in Abb Takk TV

See Jobs Opportunities in Jaag TV Channel

3,832 Comments

1. shahid ali says:

Assalam o alaikum my name is Shahid Ali my qualification is matric and i have 3 years experience as a camera men in Nadeem video center, 2 years experience in faiyaz panel, 2 years experience in shahid video and I am using the camera (3:5- DIVI 9000- DIVI 1000) I want a job in your channel as a assistant camera men so kindly give me a job in your channel plz contact me .. My cell #03002890665, 03122476886

2. M.ZOHAIB says:

i’m student of 2nd year at sheikhupura. i want to do job in bol news i’m love very much bolnews and DR AMIR LIAQAT

3. Sayed Musawir Hussain says:

Bast media of Pakistan

4. ALI MANSOOR says:

Assalam Walaikum,
    my name is Ali Mansoor, I am a first aid medical facilities provider in case of emergency, I want to apply in bol channel medical team, first of all you can check my documents and experience and practical then you select me for the job, feel free to contact me any daytime 0092-316-211-3800.

Thanks

5. Muhammad Umair says:

Assalamo alaikum respected sir,
    Name:Muhammad Umair
    Korangi Karachi
    Cell # 03162500099

Objective
    • seeking a career oriented organisation where my academic and professional qualifications​ and skills can be utilised efficiently for the growth and better profitability of the organisation.

Academic Pursuits:
    • Matriculation (Science).
    • Intermediate (In progress).

Other courses:
    • English language.
    • Ms office (In progress).

Personal chronicle:
    • Father Name : Muhammad Buksh
    • Date of Birth : 05-Dec-1996
    • CNIC : 42201-6879132-3
    • Gender : Male
    • Nationality : Pakistani
    • Religion : Islam
    • Marital Status : Single

Languages Skills:
    • Urdu, English

Declaration,
    • I assure these all the above information given is true to the best of my knowledge.

• I very very need a job please response me please

6. usama says:

I am a machincal engineer n I want to work for bol tv then I will join bol tv
    Contact num_03343032317
    Name_Muhammad Usama Siddiqui
    Plz contact us

7. USAMA KHAN says:

Kindly find my resume for Applying for Web Designing and Development internship or Job below.
    Thanks
    Regards

8. Nasir says:

I am a photographer have 20 year exp in .I have my on studia in defence view karachi.now i want to prove my self in bol channel.plz contect me.03152135033

9. Salman says:

I am Salman my experience in corporate banking collection officer in barclays bank Plc and HBL Plaza I need job.

10. kashif says:

Mu name is kashif walidad
    Qualification matric and I need a job in bol news
    My cell no.03086000761

11. kashif says:

I am kashif walidad
    Qualification..matric
    I need a job in news chenal lahor and vehari
    My cell and whatsapp no.03086000761

12. Saeed Ahmed Memon says:

Hello my name is Saeed Ahmed Memon iam from sujawal District.I have eight year working experience with different NGO..Now iam working in Education Department.i want to work in bol tv my contact no.03151316354.

13. Bakht Muhammad says:

i am bakht muhammad from mardan working last 7 years in media field i am degree holder MA Journalism and mass communication i want join bol bedia group

14. habibullah noor says:

HABIBULLAH NOOR
    Father Name: NOORZADA
    Mob: +923145077801
    Date of Barth: 20/12/1993
    Personal skill:
    Comprehensive problem solving ability, written communication & immense desire to learn new skills to improve performance..
    EDUCATION:
    Qualification Board Division Marks/CGPA Session
    DAE(TELECOME) BISE Peshawar 1st 2113/3350 2015
    S.S.C (science ) BISE Abbottabad 2nd 612/1050 2011

TECHNICAL SKILLS:-

Computer Skills:
    1. Windows installation, Microsoft
    2. Office excels and word
    Experience:
    1. Two year apprenticeships in National Radio Telecommunication Corporation
    2. Three year experience in installation and troubleshooting of
    CCTV camera/DvR in local market,
    It includes, cable fitting, DVR setting maintenance of CCTV camera

15. Asim Shaikh says:

Asim Shaikh
    From Hyderabad
    Inter pass
    Contact : 03313694794
    Mujhe job ki need hy driving LTV 8 year experience in rent a car

16. shahbaz says:

Its shahbaz an Architect engineer…i want to join your channel if u have any vacancy for me.
    My skills: photoshop, sketchup, autoCAD, lumion, vray, Ms.office etc

17. Haider Hussain says:

I have completed my Intermediate in first class (A grade) in commerce. I am a top scorer in Accounts, Mathematics and Statistics. If you have a job of I.T(Information Technology) kindly inform me in my email.

18. Shakeel Ahmed says:

Dear sir i m shakeel Ahmed my qualification is matric and my experience in security from aman foundation and brookes pharma I m jobless sir plz I need job plz my num is 03152739070

19. Shakeel Ahmed says:

dear sir i m shakeel ahmed from karachi landhi area sir i m jobless now and i need job sir i m very needy plz help me i m matric and i can do any work plz sir cell 03152739070

20. aysha ali says:

My Name is Aysha Ali and I want to job in bol network
    Qualification BS cont.
    Experience 2 year as lab in charge
    2 year as librarian

21. Sarwat says:

I’m sarwat MBA in HR and have 4 years experience in banking field wish to to be a part of TV channel….my contact is 03333118264