Job and Internship Opportunities in AAJ TV Channel

AJJ TV is the electronic channel owned by the Business Recorder Group, considered to be the pioneer of business journalism in Pakistan. The channel began its transmission in the year 2005 and earned considerable name in electronic media industry. The sub-network owns earth station being the first television network to hold the facility.

The channel covers local and global happenings round the clock with its extensive news PR and news sources in more than 100 countries. Dedicated, highly-professional team members contribute toward the success of the channel. It caters the viewers with the news, current affairs, and entertainment and infotainment programs.

AAJ Channel has now changed the style of its presentation and is now solely a news channel despite its highly-rated entertainment programs like ‘Late Night Show with Begum Nawazish Ali and ‘The 4 Man Show’.

Under the super vision of Arshad Sharif, who is the Director of news, the channel operates.

The channel offers applicants to send over their resumes in the online application form at various posts in Karachi. AAJ Channel is on look for following people:

• News Anchor
  • Content Writer (News)
  • Internees in various departments

The young graduates are encouraged to apply. If you are also interested to Get Internship or Job then Don’t Forget to Fill Online Form for AAJ News TV Channel.

1. shiraz says:

i am student of Media science (Iqra University) want to apply for internship in your organization.

My Skills:

• Adobe premier.
    • Adobe illustrator.
    • Adobe photoshop.
    • Nuendo.
    • Acting ( Recently started : performing in theater of iqra university).
    • I worked as a director, photographer and editor in several project in Iqra university.
    • After effects (Recently Started).

2. Hafiz Syed Haseeb Ahmed says:

I done my masters in International Relations and i want to work as a media person, I still work in an online advertisement company but i want to work in a media channel so, if any guidance you provide me to do my best is very helpful for me to enroll as intern in your reputable organization.

3. shizra says:

I m currently doing bachelors in media sciences from iqra university. Want to enroll myself as an intern in your reputable organization. I m well aware of Ms office, Adobe photoshop & premiere.
    Photography is my passion. I am also good at editing. Interested in news anchoring or any department of AAJ NEWS.

4. Arslan Sheikh says:

I have just Completed my Bs Hons in Mass communication from superior university. i am interested in program production kindly accommodate.

5. Hassan mujtaba says:

i am student of BS hons mass communication 7th semester

i am interseted in internship in news reporting and production ….

6. Saba says:

I have completed my MA in International Relations in 2013 from Karachi University.I am interested in intership to work for any department. Kindly give me a chance.

7. FURQAN YOUSUF says:

Sir,

I am living in Karachi, graduate from Karachi University, learning, practicing Indian / Vedic astrology. I am also predicting on different astrology groups of FACEBOOK. I am expert in
    predictions for Marriage, Job, Travel, Business/Profession, couple match-making etc.

I am highly interested and want to join TV channel as Astrologer.

Cell # 0345-2081019

8. HAFIZ SHOAIB KHAN says:

I have completed my graduation and I am a media science student, I want to do an internship in this organization my skills are
    advertising marketing
    acting in advertisements
    electronic media
    acting
    computer operating
    writing any kind of humoreos,seriues,comedian stories, column, article, poetry, drama Photoshop
    illustrator
    Ms Word,PowerPoint, Excel,
    Adobe audition,
    movie maker
    Urdu In-page composing
    my contact number 03222757531
    I m very intersted to do internship in AAJ TV to show my skills…

9. Maryem Ambreen says:

I have completed my master in mass com.from k.u in 2013 i want to do intrnship in your channel.

10. saima naseem siddique says:

i want to internship in ajj tv ,i have compeled m.a in mass .cm from karachi university i extreamly request plzzzzzz

11. farishta says:

hii sir i have done my amasters in political science an 2nd masters in education i m intrested in internshp want 2 be an anchor grant me a chance i hv abilty to apeak up on any debate from peshwar kpk pakistan

12. farishta says:

plz contact me i will be waiting ,,,contact me through email thanksss

13. raza says:

i want to do job in ur channel , i have no experience of job i want to explore my self so i want to be a trainee in any field which you think i can do according to my cv , plz contact me via this email razakhan995@yahoo.com.

TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY

• Programming Languages: C, C#.
    • DBMS Packages: SQL Server
    • Web Designing: HTML,HTML5.

Certification course:-
    Certified in MS Offfice.

TECHNICAL PROFILE

Qualification

Institution
    Year Of Passing
    Percentage

BS
    (Software Engineering)
    (university of Karachi Department of Computer Science UBIT). Continued _

Intermediate
    (Pre Engineering)

Govt Degree college For Boys and Girls SRE Majeed Stadium Road, Karachi.
    2012 67

Matric

Merit 2 Excel School,Karachi
    2010 80

14. usama safdar says:

A.O.A i am usama safdar and i am a photographer i am using Nikon d 7100 DSLR and i am student of Hazar Hafiz right now i am studying in NUML going Bs mass communation Thanks ….

15. humera says:

Asalam walikum i hav done master in political science .im interested to internship n want 2 be anchor grant me chance

16. humera says:

I hav done masters in political science from ku .n i got 1st divison

17. ASHRAF says:

Recant Rte frm pak navy H/officer. give me a chance for job

18. Abdul Sattar says:

My Name is abdul sattar I have 15year exp; in aditting alkind cameran and reporting
    I wants to work for yuor channel pleas cnt ; me 0301/4452974

19. naveed ahmed says:

my name is naveed ahmed kaim khani…. I complete intermeditate and computer course … I have complete knowledge of computer…….. doig BA part 1 and I m from pano akil cant…..
    0313-3832659

20. aftab ahmad khokher says:

21. waheed farman says:

I want a job please one chance .
    i have experience photo gharphar
    i have experience Driving for HTV
    Email-waheedfarman007@gmail.com
    info@wckf.us
    CALL@ 03133477114

22. Hummayun Rasheed says:

I am interested in media field…now i m doing BSCS in last semister…then i will free so i want work as a interny..or job..!!!

23. muhammad irfan says:

Dear sir,
    My name is Muhammad irfan.
    I live in khushab city
    I like your news chanal…………..
    i need job.
    plzzzzzzzz cintact me.03026772400

24. humaira says:

I am interested in media field…… now i am doing b.com then i am free i want to job news channel.i have done many task and well done plz responce me

25. M.ali abbas says:

Assalam o alaikum
    Sir I m student of B.s mass comm
    I have 2 internships
    1- kawish television network ( KTN)in production department
    2- metro one news in news department
    Sir I really need the job
    Plz give me a chance for prove my self
    0344-4268861

26. junaid javaid says:

i hope i wait your message iam student in first year sir i really need the job i hope you select me

27. INAM says:

Aslam O Alikum
    Respected HR Department.
    I am B.COM,Age 38 years,Karachi
    i have 10 years experience in computer relevant field and also in Admin Dept.
    Please give me 1 chance thanks.
    I WANT TO JOIN channel TV IN any suitable post.

28. shazia says:

i have done ma master in international relations n wana join aaj channel.plz contact 03012677640

29. saboohi sageer says:

ASSALAM-O-ALIEKUM SIR I NEED A JOB I AM WAITING MY B.A PART 2 result please give me job any suitable post my no 03472553266 sir please give me 1 chance thank you