Internship opportunities in Dawn News TV Channel

dawn newsOne of the largest broadcast media group Dawn News is giving a chance to work and learn under the supervision of professionals. Various internships are being offered by Dawn News. Internship in specifically news department is opened for the students.

Interested students from Mass Communication, International Relations, and Political Science, English and Urdu departments are encouraged to apply for Internships. Fresh graduates and under grads students can also avail this golden opportunity given by Dawn News.

Working under the slogan of “Raat Din Saat Din”, Dawn News is one of Pakistan’s 24-hour Urdu news channels. It is headquartered in Karachi and owned by Dawn Media Group which is Pakistan’s largest English-language media group. Dawn News the station is a subsidiary of Pakistan Herald Publications Limited (PHPL). In the year 2007, Dawn News was launched initially in English language. Its transmission was later on converted into Urdu.

Apply for Internship in Dawn News V Channel by sending updated CV at hr@dawnnews.tv

Along with news broadcast, Dawn News also telecasts other engaging programs about current affairs, social issues etc. Following are famous shows of Dawn News

• Awam ki Baat
  • NewsEye
  • 9 Do 11
  • Raid
  • Faisla Awam Ka
  • Bhais Baadal Ke

1. Shahroz khan says:

Give me chance for internship.

2. Muhammad Hafeez says:

i want to improve my career.

3. Muhammad Hafeez says:

I want to improve my career. plz give me one chance to improve may self.

4. Sadia says:

Interested in internship for an anchor I have done llb from Ku

5. Sadia says:

Interested in internship for an anchor

6. mehwish says:

salam…i want a job in DOWN NEWS chanal as a reporter my colification is B,A …plz give me a 1 chance..and plz contc me .THANAKX

7. Malik Muhammad Ahsan says:

Hello,Sir i want a job in Dawn news channel as a graphic designer,video editor,motion graphic ..my qualification is intermediate and i am pass out from Arena Multimedia Bahadurabad Branch .kindly please contact me ..thanks

8. waqas akbar says:

give me chance for news anchor internship qualification b.sc

9. jaweria says:

Hello,Sir i want a job in Dawn news as a graphic designer,video editor,motion graphic i am pass out from Arena Multimedia north nazimabad

10. Shereen says:

I am interested to work with Dawn news.

11. Hafiz Muhammad Waqas says:

A.o.A
    Sir
    i am Hafiz Muhammad Waqas from Lahore recently i passed my graduation with mass communication before this i have worked in a national and two multinational companies still i am working in a pharmaceutical company (Macter international) now i much interested to be member of your channel further i can join as internship if this work demands honesty truth and brave then i think i can it i will be thankful to you if you give me a chance………………..thanks
    regards
    Hafiz Muhammad Waqas
    from Lahore
    contact number

12. umair anjum says:

dear sir,

i want to do internship i am doing MA MASS COM last semester please give me chance thanks

regards:-
    Umair Anjum
    0312-6976755

13. Abid Hussain says:

need Internship in IT dept.

14. Haroon says:

Jisko job chahye contact kare

15. Sana Zahid Ali says:

I am interested to with your channel at makeup department, I will be waiting for your response..

16. Shaista says:

I am interested to work with any news channel plz give me a chance for internship I will prove my self inshsALLAH as a bigger news anchor
    Shaistazaman930@gmail.com

17. Azeem Gulzar says:

Sir I have been experienced in marketing since last five years.My education is F.A.Kindly grant me the suitable job .My cell number is 0315 4156079.

18. Bilal Shahid says:

Sir I’m Rj at FM 105 sadiqabad.please give me one chance………

19. khurram shahzad malik says:

Asalam u Alaikum,Dear Sir,
    my name is khurram shahzad malik from haroon abad district bahawal nagar
    i want to work as a repoter my experience 8 years
    my contact no,03332576800,03005392552

20. Muhammad Yasin says:

Assalam o alaikum

i have done Maters of Business Administration and having more than 3.5 years of experience in manufacturing corporation.

Contact # 03332193833

21. Abdul Qaeer says:

Sir want to job in your cannal.if you need a person from quetta and Mastung I am to do job. My qualification is BA
    Cont. No 03362641844

22. yasir ali says:

I want internship in dawn news channel please give me a chance to improve my self ,I am so interested In media so that I am studieng in media studies please give me chance

23. yasir ali says:

This is my contact number please give me chance in u’r channel 03029229613

24. Shahrukh AZhar says:

Koi bata sakta hai internship k lie kia karna hoga
    plz wesy koi btaye ga nai
    but i am intrested sir give me a chance and help me

25. RASHID SHAHEEN says:

RASHID SHAHEEN CHOUHAN LIAQUAT PUR
    sir i want to become the reporter of your chanel in Distt.R.Y.KHAN /LIAQUAT PUR (Punjab). My qualification isB.A and i have read journalisam in my gruduation level. I have 15 years experience for different Newspapers and tv chanels .. I hope you will contact me0306 7653782 dear HR tean,
    i m speaking as for you allow in whole over pakistan “BOL” want to work for you as a news reporter whole over in pakistan
    please give me one chnace to proof your policy “SPEAK UP/

CURRICULIUM VITAE

Daily Al, Bakat News rahim yar khan
    Member. press Club liaquat pur
    Member Pakistan Corresponents Union
    COMPTER LITERACY
    Window98&XP
    Internet Features
    Office Management Computer Application.
    OBJECTIVE:
    I want to work in a challenging and highly professional environment where the chances
    of learning are high. Looking for challenging opportunities, which utilize my educational
    background and the experience I have gained all the way.

26. Muhammad Haroon says:

A.o.a sir i am interested in working with you .. i ‘ am from lahore. if you are interested in hiring me then contact me. 03200469804 i’m graduate with B.Sc having good computer knowledge and as well as Skill or Shorthand.

27. Engr Saeed Anwar says:

AOA. Honorable sir I am a student of Software Engineering and its my last year and now my final year project in progress… Sir now i want an internship with DAWN news Chanel..
    Contact# +92 300 9793181. thank you

28. Muzaffar says:

I need a job
    Name muzaffar
    Phone number 03002165866
    Abhi 1 month hua h job s resine diye hoy ptcl m job th phly 26 year experience in ptcl job

29. Muzamil says: